Chapter 3 | Unexpected Messages

With Sam and Colby

Sam and Colby's arrival at their cozy abode marked the end of a long day filled with excitement and fanfare. As they stepped inside, the familiar scent of home enveloped them, a comforting embrace after the whirlwind of the meet and greet event.

Settling into the comfort of their living room, Sam and Colby relished in the quietude of their sanctuary. With tired smiles, they exchanged anecdotes from the day's events, recounting the laughter and camaraderie shared with their devoted fans.

Amidst the casual banter, Colby's playful curiosity led him to broach a topic of particular interest. "So, Sam, did you happen to spot any hot girls at the meet and greet today?" he inquired with a mischievous grin.

Sam's gaze drifted momentarily as he recalled the encounters of the day. "Yeah, there were a few," he admitted, a hint of amusement in his tone.

Colby leaned in, his curiosity piqued. "Anyone catch your eye?"

A subtle smirk graced Sam's lips as he nodded in affirmation. "Actually, there was someone who stood out," he confessed, his mind momentarily wandering back to a chance encounter amidst the throng of fans.

Intrigued, Colby pressed for details. "Oh yeah? What did you do?"

Sam hesitated for a moment before revealing his bold move. "I, uh, I wrote my phone number in her notebook," he confessed, his cheeks flushing with a mixture of nerves and excitement.

Colby's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "No way, man! You're getting bold," he exclaimed, impressed by Sam's spontaneous act.

Eager for more details, Colby prodded further. "So, which lucky girl did you give your number to?"

A knowing smile graced Sam's features as he revealed the identity of his mystery recipient. "It was Victoria," he admitted, his voice tinged with anticipation.

Suddenly, Sam's phone chimed with a notification, interrupting their conversation with a tantalizing allure. With a quick glance, Sam's eyes widened in surprise as he opened the message from an unknown number.

"Hey Sam, it's me, Victoria!" the message read, sending a thrill of excitement coursing through Sam's veins.

Colby leaned in, his curiosity piqued by Sam's reaction. "Who's that?" he inquired, eager to unravel the mystery unfolding before them.

A smile tugged at Sam's lips as he met Colby's gaze, the realization dawning upon him. "It's her," he whispered, his heart racing with the promise of an unexpected connection.

The air crackled with anticipation as Sam and Colby found themselves on the cusp of a serendipitous encounter. With each passing moment, the threads of fate wove tighter, binding them to a path fraught with possibility and intrigue.

As they awaited Victoria's response, the living room seemed to hum with the energy of the unknown, a silent testament to the magic of unexpected connections forged amidst the chaos of everyday life.

And as they sat in the glow of their shared moment, Sam and Colby knew that whatever the future held, they would face it together, bound by the bonds of friendship and the promise of serendipity's embrace.

👻🧁👻🧁

What will happen between Sam and Victoria? Will they text each other more? Or will they cut contact? What will the fans do when they find out?

I hope you liked this part!

Please vote for this chapter and let me know what you think! <3