Chapter 7 | The Dawn of Adventure

With Lucy and Victoria

The soft rays of morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across Victoria's bedroom as she stirred from her slumber. With a yawn, she stretched languidly, her mind already buzzing with anticipation for the day ahead.

Throwing back the covers, Victoria swung her legs over the side of the bed and padded over to her closet, selecting an outfit for the day ahead. As she dressed, her thoughts drifted to the tantalizing possibilities awaiting her beyond the confines of her cozy apartment.

With her stomach grumbling in protest, Victoria made her way to the kitchen, where Lucy was already preparing breakfast. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon filled the air, tantalizing her senses and stirring her appetite.

"Morning, Lucy," Victoria greeted her friend with a smile as she took a seat at the table, eager to fuel up for the day ahead.

"Morning, Vic," Lucy replied, returning her friend's smile as she served up a hearty breakfast of eggs and toast.

As they ate, Victoria's phone buzzed with a notification, signaling a message from Sam. With a surge of excitement, she quickly checked her phone, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of his name.

"Good morning!" Sam's message read, a warmth spreading through Victoria's chest at his cheerful greeting. "Colby and I were talking yesterday and I have to ask you something."

Unable to contain her curiosity, Victoria turned to Lucy with a grin. "Sam's going to ask me something!" she exclaimed, her excitement bubbling over.

As Victoria eagerly awaited Sam's response, Lucy leaned in closer, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Read it out loud!" she urged, her excitement mirroring Victoria's own.

With a smile, Victoria opened Sam's message and read aloud, "Colby and I were wondering if you would like to go ghost hunting with us for a video sometime?"

A burst of excitement erupted between them as Lucy and Victoria exchanged delighted screams, the prospect of a ghost-hunting adventure with Sam and Colby filling them with exhilaration.

"I have to ask if you can come too!" Victoria exclaimed, turning to Lucy with a hopeful expression.

But Lucy shook her head, her expression turning somber. "I appreciate the offer, Vic, but I don't think ghost hunting is for me," she admitted, her voice tinged with unease.

Undeterred, Victoria's determination remained unshaken. "That's okay, Lucy. I'll make sure to tell you all about it when I get back," she reassured her friend, a spark of excitement dancing in her eyes.

With a sense of resolve, Victoria reached for her phone and quickly composed a response to Sam's message. "I would love to go ghost hunting with you guys sometime! Let me know the date and I'll be there!" she texted, her heart racing with anticipation for the adventures that lay ahead.

And as she hit send, Victoria felt a surge of excitement wash over her, the promise of thrilling adventures with friends by her side filling her with a sense of exhilaration. With a smile, she turned to Lucy, her heart brimming with anticipation for the journey that lay ahead.

👻🧁👻🧁

Where will Sam and Colby take Victoria to to go ghost hunting? Who else will Sam and Colby bring with them? How will the fans react?