Chapter 10 | The Night Before Adventure

With Lucy and Victoria

As the evening sunlight bathed Victoria's room in a warm golden glow, she set about preparing for the adventure that awaited her the next morning. With a sense of excitement tingling in her fingertips, she carefully selected the essentials she would need for the journey ahead.

One suitcase, neatly packed with clothes and toiletries. One large bag, filled with snacks, water bottles, and other provisions for the trip. And finally, a smaller bag that she could take with her everywhere, containing her phone, wallet, and other personal items.

For hours, Victoria meticulously organized her belongings, folding clothes with precision and arranging items with care. With each item she packed, her anticipation grew, the prospect of exploring haunted locations with Sam, Colby, and Amanda filling her with exhilaration.

As the clock ticked steadily onward, Victoria finally zipped up her bags, a sense of satisfaction washing over her at the sight of her neatly packed belongings. Turning to Lucy with a hopeful expression, she asked for her friend's assistance in ensuring she hadn't forgotten anything essential.

Lucy, ever the reliable companion, eagerly obliged, carefully inspecting Victoria's bags and suitcase. With a reassuring smile, she declared, "You've got everything you need, Vic. You're all set for tomorrow."

A wave of relief washed over Victoria as she gratefully thanked Lucy for her help. With her bags packed and her excitement building, she knew she was ready for the adventure that lay ahead.

As they prepared to turn in for the night, Lucy offered words of encouragement, her voice filled with warmth and reassurance. "Don't worry about a thing, Vic. You're going to have an amazing time with Sam and Colby. Just enjoy the experience and make the most of every moment."

With a grateful smile, Victoria nodded in agreement, her heart brimming with excitement for the journey that awaited her. And as she drifted off to sleep, visions of ghostly encounters and thrilling adventures danced through her mind, filling her dreams with the promise of the extraordinary adventures that awaited her on the road ahead.