DEEP SLUMBER

After a tiring and a hectic day, he comes home and throws herself on his bed. He sighs and grabs his pillow burying his face in it.

Jungkook: AHH! I HATE WORK!!

He screams hard as he lets out a sigh before getting up and dragging himself towards the bathroom. He turns on the shower after stripping and closes his eyes feeling the warm water droplets on his body, sliding from hair to feet. He lets out a small hmm as his whole body relaxes. Every inch of his body was now getting relaxed and comfortable. He finishes his shower and comes out drying his hair and changing his clothes. He turns off the lights before he gets to bed.

Jungkook: Peace..

He laid down on his bed and covered himself with the duvet. He closed his eyes being tired his eyes got closed themselves. Soon he was deep into his slumber that no one could wake him up now.

••••

His eyes fluttered as he opened them adjusting his view. His nose scrunched as he rubbed his eyes. He found himself all alone while the run was setting now. He was confused as he looked around being restless unaware of his surroundings. He started to walk around looking to know where he is but he immediately stopped when he saw a girl picking flowers.

Wide smile, slowly hair waving in air, eyes fixed on every flower she picked. His heart beat fastened as he looked at her. She hummed a song which was audible to him. He blinked slowly as his unknowingly walked towards her. Her beauty caught his attention. His doe eyes sparkled as he got a clear view of her. A small "huh" escaped in a whisper from his lips. He approached her.

Jungkook: Hello..?

She looked up at him with the same smile on her lips.

"Yes?"

Jungkook: Can you please tell me where I am?

"You're in Seoul.."

Jungkook: Huh? But I have never seen this place before. It's been years I'm living here.

She just chuckled upon her statement and she walked away humming with a basket of flowers in her hand. He kept on looking at her until he saw the sky getting red and a loud sound nearly tearing his eardrums.

•••

He furrowed his eyebrows as he groaned opening his eyes. He sat up and stretched himself. He smiled looking around but his smile faded once he found himself in his room. He was confused.

Jungkook: My room? Where is she?

He spoke to himself and later realised that she was just a dream. He sighed and shook his head before getting fresh and going to work.

°°°°°

"Boss? The files you told me to bring."

The employee said as he kept the file on the table but seems like his boss is lost somewhere.

"Boss?"

He snapped back once he heard someone calling him. He looked up at the guy infront for some moments as his brain was not working for sometime.

Jungkook: oh.. yeah. The file.

He spoke once he brain started working again. He was very embarrassed at this point knowing what he has just done. The employee infront was too awkward too stand infront of his boss.

"Sir should I leave or you may need me?"

Jungkook: no it's actually alright. Good, the file is pretty good.

"Thankyou sir"

He spoke as he left the office. Jungkook sighed as he held his head. His mind was filled with the girl he saw last night. Usually, he forgets everything he sees in his dreams but this dream was something different. He could not remove the image of that girl from his mind. He shook his head again as he focused on his works rather than a random dream.

°°°°°

He was home after working hours, he did the same as last. He always has his dinner outside while coming back from office. He sat on his bed before reading an article over dreams. They told him that if you see a random person in your dreams, the person tends to meet you or may has met you already and has some personal connections with you. Either in your this life or from your past life. He didn't believed any of these and slept.

•••

He opened his eyes again. He was in a grassland. He looked around expecting animals but no. There was nothing, pure silence. As he was about to move, he heard that humming again. He stopped on his spot as he turned back. Her again. This time she was dancing, barefooted. She giggled in between but her humming did not stopped even for a split second. He stared at her with parted lips. While spinning around, she saw him with that heart melting smile again. She giggled at him as she stopped and looked at him. He was focused on her that he forgot to blink.

It felt like that if he blinked, she will disappear. He was amazed to see her. The sky turned pink out of nowhere and the grassland turned into a beautiful meadow with so many flowers around. A stroke of wind hitted him and he closed his eyes. He heard her voice just beside him. He looked beside him and found her looking at him with that sweet smile. He was confused thinking what does she even wants.

He was about to say something but she kept her finger on his lip shushing him up. He froze at this point. She kissed her finger which was on his lips before parting away. She immediately ran away from him. The meadow was wide that they both looked like tiny ants. She giggled as she was running while he was standing on the same spot as her giggles echoed in his ears. He wanted to stop but he did not. He instead smiled watching her running around the meadow. She turned while smiling and touching the white roses all around them. She looked at him as she called him to her. He smiled widely before he started to walk towards her and her walk turned into running in a while.

She held his hand while running together with him. They both laughed and giggled while running. Hand into hand, steps synchronising together. They both stopped by a lakeside and laid down on the grass. They both were laughing while looking at the sky. He stopped laughing as he looked at her. She looked at him. Their eyes locked as they felt each of them inching towards eachother closer. Once their faces were inches away, suddenly there was sudden harsh pull that pulled Jungkook away from her and that loud sound again rang into ears.

•••

He sat up immediately and still was hearing that annoying, ear bursting sound. He looked at his side table and found the alarm clock ringing loudly. He groaned annoyingly as he turned it off and laid back. A shy smile covered his face once he thought about his dream once more.

Jungkook: If I get this dream again while sleeping, I'll sleep for whole day.

He smiled to herself thinking about her.

                               TO BE CONTINUED...