YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

2 weeks later.....

Jungkook has been invited to the grand party tonight which is held by Mr. Chang, the most popular businessman. Even though Jungkook is on top 1 in the business charts but still, Mr. Chang used to be the boss of everyone once. He's retired and now, he only runs a restaurant.

Jungkook was at the venue. As he got off from his car, he fixed his suit as his assistant Taeyang stood beside. He too fixed his tie. As Jungkook was about to get inside, his eyes fell on a figure. He squinted his eyes to look who it is and realised it's HER!

Jungkook: what is she trying to do?

Taeyang: who sir?

Jungkook: uh..no one. You get inside and greet Mr. Chang, I'll be there in a moment.

Taeyang: Are you sure sir? If you're fine I can wait here.

Jungkook: no you can go..

He said as he walked towards Yn. She was tieing a rope on the tree. She was fully focused on her work that she didn't even noticed Jungkook behind.

Jungkook: may I know what you're trying to do miss?

Yn: I'm tieing the rope can't you see?

Jungkook: I can see it but why?

Yn: I'm going to- wait..

She stops on her actions as she looks at him with done eyes.

Yn: what do you want?

Jungkook: I am just curious about why you're tieing up a rope on the tree and also the rope leads to the rooftop as far as I see.

He said looking up to the top. She rolls her eyes and says..

Yn: and I don't think I'm interested to tell you about my work.

Jungkook: well.. okay then.

He said and leaves. Taeyang, who was standing at the entrance for him looks at him and smiles before giving the invitation to the guard.

°°°°
Flashback --

Yn huffs once she was done with the rope at the rooftop. She checked the time and it was 6:30.

Yn: still half an hour left for the party. I hope the plan doesn't gets busted.

She jumps from the rooftop holding the rope in her hands and then she starts to tie it on the tree. As she was doing this, she was failing again and again. People started to come and for half an hour she was only hiding so anyone won't see her.

Yn: Lisa, I'm sure we're going to get busted this time too.

Lisa: why though? You messed up?

She sighs over her earpiece as she spoke further..

Yn: look, here is a huge rush of people. And moreover, I'm trying to escape as fast as possible.

Lisa: you know what? If Heesung gets to know about this, he will definitely tell Leon.

Yn: Don't talk about that jerk.. he literally left me behind all alone to deal with the cops. Fortunately I found a guy who didn't said anything to the police and helped me a little. He's way better than Leon!

Lisa: Calm down, we're doing it for catching Leon and get him behind the bars. Heesung is with Leon and we just want to know if he gets jailed then what will be his reaction.

Yn: what else?! Heesung with come behind Leon to help him in escaping. I hate this shit! Being a thief is so tiring fr!

She sighs and stops talking once she saw Jungkook coming towards her by her side eye.