OLD RELATIONSHIP

"He used to tell us a story about him and a girl he loved. That girl..used to live in a village surrounded by the forest and my grandfather used to live outside in a valley. He fell for her when he lost his way in the deep forest and he met her when she was picking flowers.."

Jungkook's chest rised up as he remembered when he saw her, she was also picking flowers.

"He was attracted towards her by her beauty. She had a beautiful smile as he used to say alot about her smile. He told us how she used to hum a particular song which he couldn't forget till the date he died. He started to visit her for like a month or so and one day her village got under attacked by some goons and they looted there. They killed everyone. My grandfather went there in hope to see her but found her injured. Once he approached her, she ran into the forest and was never found. He said maybe she died that time and this is how he lost his first love and then got into an arrange marriage with my grandmother."

After he was done, there was a moment of silence until Jungkook spoke..

Jungkook: She fell from the cliff at the end of the forest.

His parents made "huh" noises from behind the line.

Jungkook: since a month I'm... I'm getting dreams of exact scenario. O witnessed everything.. I was getting vision from great grandfather's POV.

His mother spoke..

"And..why did you not tell us?"

Jungkook: I..I don't know.. I saw a psychologist and he told me not to worry. I don't know but.. I felt it, she fell infront of my eyes..

His voice cracked which got his parents worried. His father spoke..

"Don't worry.. we'll be at your place for sometime okay? It's been a while since we've been there to you right?"

Jungkook: Hmm.. please.

He hunged up and sighed. Deeply thinking about whatever he saw or whatever he felt. His head was occupied by her thoughts only.

°°°°

While running away from the police she hid behind the wall, breathing heavily. A smirk formed on her face once she spoke on her earpiece..

"One.. two.. and shoot!"

As she said that, there were so many firings on the police officers and she escaped climbing up the wall and jumping on the other. She chuckled to herself once she got into her car and drove away.

"I'm done with the diamond.. I don't think this costs much.."

"Oh come on.. it worths $10,00,0000 millions!"

"Ain't no way this bish costs this much"

"It does now.. watch out for any kind of situationships.. we're after you"

"Mhm gotcha.."

°°°°

He was standing in his balcony watching so many cars each after another one crossing by his house. His eyebrows furrowed when the police cars went after those cars in a row.

Jungkook: leave it what I have to do with them..

He continued to stay at his place while looking at the view from his balcony.

°°°°

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!?!! FROM WHERE DO THEY CAME?!"

"STOP SHOUTING AND JUST DRIVE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!"

"AIN'T NO WAY I'M GOING TO KILL PEOPLE AROUND!!"

"STOP BY A SIGNAL AND PASS US THE DIAMOND!"

"ARE YOU SURE LEON?!"

"TRUST ME YN! I'M YOUR BOSS!"

"FINE"

She stops by the signal and passes the diamond to Leon. He smirks before he says..

"Now.. I can't do anything if they catch you bye!"

"HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!"

She yells at him who drove away. She leaves the car and runs in the direction from where she came. As the police saw her, they stopped ready to catch her but she shoots her zipline getting to a random terrace of a building. She runs in that direction knowing she can get to the manager whom she tied up in the museum but to her badluck the police is running together with her. She sees a balcony and jumps in immediately. The police stops when they found her no where to be seen.

°°°°

Jungkook: WHO-

She closes his mouth keeping her palm onto his mouth. He looks at her with wide eyes.

Yn: if you screamed I won't hesitate to shoot you right here. Understand?!

He rolls his eyes before holding her hand and twisting her arm at her back and pinning her at the glass railing of his balcony.

Jungkook: and I won't hesitate to give you to the police.

Yn: *smirks* you're interesting to mess with..

He rolls his eyes on her and looks at her.

Jungkook: so.. why are they behind you?

Yn: I don't think it's related to something you should know.

Jungkook: you're in my balcony.

Yn: where is your name written? I don't see it- oh I actually don't know your name what's your name.. hottie?

Jungkook: unbelievable.. you're kind of.. you know..

Yn: no I don't tell me..

She blinks at him with a flirty smile. He stares at her for a moment finding her face familiar with the girl he saw in his dreams.

Jungkook: ain't no way that beautiful girl is a thief.. *he thinks*

Yn: Excuse me you're eye stripping me..

Jungkook: You-

He leaves her hand and looks for the police officers.

Jungkook: SHE'S HER-

She pins him on the glass wall behind glaring at him.

Yn: I said don't you dare.

Jungkook: why though? You're a thief and being a good citizen I should help the police don't you think?

Yn: *rolls eyes* I wish I could shut you up somehow. How about I put something on your lips?

Jungkook: what?

Yn: my lips..

He gets flustered by the way she flirted with him just now. He looks away as his ears turn red. She smirks.

Yn: you get shy so easily.. I see you're the only child of your house or maybe the older one.

Jungkook: how do you know?

Yn: because In both cases, children turn out to be innocent.. but don't worry we can make two one like you and one like me..

She winks again at him while he nearly chokes on her words.

Jungkook: you're straight!

Yn: when did I said I'm a lesbian?

Jungkook: SHUT UP!

He says as he pushes her slightly and maintains a good distance from her.

Yn: well it's Yn..

Jungkook: not interested..

Yn: why? Aren't you straight?

Jungkook: I AM NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW YOUR NAME!!

He said frustrated. She nods humming in response.

Yn: Well-

"HEY YOU!"

Yn: Fuck, okay so I guess I gotta bye!

She says as she jumps from his balcony, shooting her zipline getting to another balcony and then the terrace. He watches her leave as he sighs.

Jungkook: what a weirdo...

                             TO BE CONTINUED...