ACCIDENTAL KISS?

Leon: Not yet officers..

He smirks and looks at Yn tied up in the backseat.

Leon: You won't mind if I push you off from the bridge right?

Yn: W-what?

Her eyes widen when he said that. She wiggled agressively trying to free herself. Leon glares at her.

Leon: I'll be saving you too princess..

Yn: Don't do that!

Leon: My love, you have to co-operate.

She looks at him when she feels the ropes loosing. Leon furrows his eyebrows.

Yn: Dare to do that Leon..

She says and wraps that rope around his neck. He tries to get out from her grip but till then the officers opened the door and caught him. She sighs and gets out too.

Officer: Are you alright?

Yn: Yeah.. kind of..

She says as she looks at her wrists.

Officer: Don't worry, Your husband is on the way..

Yn: husband?

She looked at him confused.

Officer: Oh I'm sorry maybe Your boyfriend?

He too asks her confused and curious. She looked at him thinking of whom he's talking about and just then they heard Jungkook.

Officer: Oh here.. He's your boyfriend right?

Her cheeks heated up and she immediately denies.

Yn: Oh no no! He's just a known of mine..

Officer: Oh..you guys looked like you're couple so.. I'm sorry I mistook.

Yn: No, it's fine..

She says and tries to hide her blush. Soon Jungkook reaches her while holding her arm in which he got shot.

Jungkook: You're alright? You're hurt somewhere?

He says looking at her worriedly. She looks at him and shakes her head no.

Yn: I am not injured but you are..why are you here? You should've went to the hospital.

Jungkook: What I thought was important is you..and I came here for you. I don't think I did something wrong.

Yn: You're flirting?

Jungkook: You think so?

Yn: I do so..

Jungkook: Then maybe I am..

Yn: Yes you are..

They both chuckled. Leon glared at Jungkook and Yells..

Leon: I'll see you soon..

Jungkook glares back. Yn looks at Taeyang who was looking at Jungkook and Leon.

Yn: What are you looking at?

Taeyang: The protective side of my boss for the first time.

Yn: Hm?

Taeyang: Well, he never was this possesive over someone as he is over you.

A slight blush again comes over her cheeks when she hears what Taeyang said while Leon and Jeon both were arguing.

Taeyang: Oh well, I don't understand..why he likes you. Is it all because of those dreams?

Yn: Maybe..