SLEEPLESS TONIGHT

After meeting the psychologist, he came back to his office. He had started to work on a project two days ago and now it's kind of complicated because soon, the rival company will launch their new product and if he did not took step further then he will face a huge loss. He was over working on the project and he did not went home tonight. Whole night he was working on the project with some of his employees. They all got free around 2 AM and finally got home.

°°°°

He came home and removed his shoes with a tired expression on his face. He leaned back on the sofa as he closed his eyes. After sometime he finally got up and went to bed straight after changing as he was so tired and also he had to get back to work tomorrow.

°°°°

Next day, he woke up and rubbed his eyes. He saw the clock and it was 9:00 Am. He knew he is late today but also he was working last night till late. He got up from his bed and went into washroom and while taking a bath a thought randomly crossed in his mind..

"Her..I did not got that dream again.."

He opened his eyes immediately when he realised this. He didn't gave it much thought knowing the psychologist said not to. He then got ready and straight went to his office.

°°°°

"You didn't came.. you did not helped me"

A voice rang in his ears. He realised it was her voice. His sleep faded away from his eyes as he looked straight in his office.

Jungkook: I'm going insane.. *sighs*

He continued to work ignoring the fact he heard her. He thought maybe he hasn't slept that is why he's now hearing her voice at this time of the day. The work was almost done. 90% of his project was done and rest was upon his employees. He told them to do it without worrying about anything.

°°°°

Again, he came home and today, he made dinner for himself as he came earlier. He was cooking but still his mind was stuck on why he did not got any dreams today? He ate and went to his bedroom. While sitting on his study table, he was searching about Seoul more because he wanted to dig into the matter deeply. As the clock hitted 11pm, he got to bed after shutting down his laptop. He closed his eyes and due to tiredness he slept after a while.

•••

He opened his eyes with a smile knowing if he's opening his eyes, he will definitely see her as his first thing. He definitely saw her but his smile dropped. She was sitting at a distance, injured looking at him with tears. As he took a step towards her, a strong stroke of wind hitted him and the whole scenario changed again. His eyes sparkled but not because of admiration but because of the scene he looked infront of him.

They all got attacked, not even a house is spared.. every house is on fire. Everyone has already died and there is she. Sitting by leaning on a tree looking for him. Once she saw him, her tears couldn't stop coming out from her eyes. The sky was red and clouds were black. She stood up and looked at him saying..

"You didn't came.. you did not helped me"

His heard dropped once he heard her. His lips parted as a tear escaped from his eyes. She burst into tears as she started to run away from him. He ran behind her calling her loudly.

Jungkook: WAIT! PLEASE WAIT!! DON'T RUN!!

"I HATE YOU!!"

She spoke while running into the deep forest. He ran behind her as fast as he could and when he was just an inch away from her, a force pulled him back. He looked around and found no one who has pulled him back. He ignored it before running behind her again. She came to a cliff and jumped off from it.

Jungkook: NO WAIT!!

He yelled once again as he reached the place from where she jumped. He looked down from the cliff and the height was like if someone got down, not even their bones will be found. He fell on his knees as he too sat there crying hard. He turned back once he heard so many voices criticizing him for taking her life.

"You killed her"

"How can you be so merciless?!"

"How could you do that?!"

Jungkook: Stop it.. please..

The voices started to echo in his ears and their voices were getting higher and higher. He kept his hands on his ears as he yelled..

Jungkook: STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT!!

Their voices were that high that he could feel his eardrums were tearing apart.

•••

He sat up straight. His face all sweaty. Eyes teary and lips trembling. His touched his ears and looked around. His heart was thumping loudly as if he was really there and he just came out. He looked himself in the mirror in his bedroom and he remembered how he saw her jumping off. That urge to break the mirror right now was taking over him.

Jungkook: I haven't.. I HAVEN'T!! I HAVEN'T KILL HER!! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!

He said to himself looking in the mirror. His reflection was staring back at him which was annoying for him. He threw the first thing which came in his hands. He threw his journal over his mirror. The mirror didn't broke but moved a little. The mirror vibrated as his heart felt like it's not there anymore. He started to sob staring at himself in the mirror. The nightmare he just experienced was the worst experience he ever had in his life of 26 years.

He unlocked his phone and called his mother. She picked it up and he spoke immediately..

Jungkook: Do we have something to do with people from 1901?

"Eh? What? 1901?"

Jungkook: Yeah.

"Oh.. give me a moment."

She called his father and now they both were on call with Jungkook. His father spoke..

"1901? Yeah I do remember my grandfather means my father's father.. he used to tell me a story about him."

Jungkook: what story?

"He used tell me that...."

                   TO BE CONTINUED...