SIMILARITIES?

Yn: Jeon Jung kook, ain't no way! You..are Jeon Jungkook. Do you know me? Huh? Anyhow? Face,name, eyes anything?!

She asked him desperately. He looked at her with a little confusion. The desperation in her voice wasn't helping at all. She kept on saying things no one understood other than Jungkook.

Jungkook: Clam down, calm down.. I know you.

She stops talking.

Yn: I knew it! You saw m-

Jungkook: that's personal.. we will talk it somewhere alone.

Yn: But atleast tell me.. did you also saw me in your dreams? Hm?

Jungkook: Yes I did.. *smiles*

Yn: Thank God..I didn't saw your face but only knew your name..

Jungkook: I ain't handsome?

Yn: No but you know, you were always blurred face in my dreams.

"Hands up! Surrender yourself or else I'll shoot!"

They turn back and see security guards, Police officers and Lisa. They all look at Yn. She looks back at Jungkook.

Yn: you-

She was going to say something but stopped and looked down and sighed.

Yn: How am I supposed to ask him to wait for me? Ofcourse he would prefer someone who is his type not someone who is like me..a thief.

She thinks in her mind. Everyone's eyes on her while the police officer had their guns pointed at her. She saw no opportunities so she just surrendered.

Jungkook: Wait! You can't take her..

Officer #1: Why? Do you even know how many crimes-

Jungkook: How many?

He says folding his arms, looking at the officer with a serious stare.

Officer: Stole the diamond-

Jungkook: But is she having the benefits? Her boss took everything that would've obtained from it. Diamonds, money or whatever. They ditched her.

Officer: But she committed the crime!

Jungkook: If you take her, will you get back the diamond?

The officers stood speechless.

Officer#2: She was here do you know why-

Jungkook: For stealing the jwellery set I know..

Officer#2: Exactly! How ca-

Jungkook: did she?

Officers again stood speechless. He was right.

Officer: Alright.. Just a warning this time,  I'll not leave you from next time.

They say and leave Lisa too. They leave the place and everyone was just looking at Yn whispering knowing she is just a thief. Now the question was, how did she entered in such a grand party? She felt humiliated by all those gossips. She clenched her fist and decided to leave but he held her wrist and pulled her to him.

For some moments she didn't said anything neither did she. She was just looking down feeling embarrassed and humiliated. His hands rested on her waist just above her hips and he leaned over to her and spoke..

Jungkook: I'm always there for you..

She looks up at him. He too stared back in her eyes. The sincerity she saw in his eyes was genuine. She leans her head on his chest and burst into tears. He wraps her arms, embracing her in a warm embrace.

Jungkook: That's alright.. even if everyone is against you I'm still at your side.

Yn: You don't think of me as a thief? Don't you hate me?

Her voice broken. He shakes his head as no and cups her cheeks.

Jungkook: Why would I hate you?

Yn: and why not?

Jungkook: Because I love you.. it doesn't matters to me what you are or what you do..what matters to me is that I love you.

Hearing the confession of the biggest CEO to a thief, they all started to gossip again. But this time, she felt nothing, just pure joy.

Yn: And-

As she was about to say something, a guy pulled her away from Jungkook. They both felt like the way they used to feel in dreams whenever they used to come closer.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY OFFICE!"

TO BE CONTINUED..
(This is short af I'm sorry for that💀)