RE-WRITE THE STARS

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!

The guy yells at her. She looks at him annoyed.

Yn: And what made you think I will work you after all the shit you've done to me Leon?

Leon: Are you serious? We've been working together for like 9 years..and you're going to leave me?

Yn: And..in these 9 years what you've given to me? Betrayal only!

Leon: Look, we always have time to fix something that we ruined right?

Yn: We ruined what?

Leon: Our relationship!

Yn: WHAT?

Jungkook: WHAT?

Taeyang: WOT? *Muffled*

Everyone: WHAT?

Jungkook: Why are you shocked?

Taeyang: hm? Mmxbsnamjaklmm..

Jungkook: finish that food first. *Sighs*

Yn: what relationship you're talking about?!

She asks him in confusion with shocked expressions on her face.

Leon: Our relationship..our 9 years together! I know I did wrong by ditching you to get saved from the pol-

Yn: SHUT.THE.FVCK.UP!

Leon: Look sweetheart, we'll mend it again..

He says as he tries to approach her. She immediately steps back.

Yn: Stay away.. what's wrong with you?

She asks him with wide eyes. She then Remembers something.

Yn: Where are your men?

Leon: Outside..

Yn: Call them..

She says and he does what she says. As soon as his men come in, she looks at them..

Yn: Is he on those pills again? And if yes then take him away!

Heesung: Why are you being so rude huh? You got a wealthy rich so now you're ditching boss for him?

He says without any hesitation. She looked at him in disbelief.

Yn: it's not like you don't know about his condition or you're just trying to get me down infront of all these people?

Heesung:. Whatever it is, the only thing that makes sense is you have trapped this guy..whoever in your trap and I know you're going to steal his money and come back.

Yn: SHUT UP-

Heesung: YOU SHUT UP! Whatever you said..all those shits like..I see him in dreams, he's real, I know he's out there, he needs me, or blah blah blah! It's all a lie-

Jungkook: It's not..

Heesung: Don't tell me you too have something like this, getting dreams of her..Aish this is so annoying! Listen both of you, if meeting your soulmate was this easy like just sleeping and knowing who they are, everyone would've gotten in a love marriage and everyone would've their love stories but it's not! You both get eachother in your dreams we don't! We don't see some random girl or guy in our dreams! Okay even if I someday see a guy in my dreams..does that mean I'm gay?

Jungkook/Yn: Who knows..

Hearing them Heesung gets frustrated and facepalms himself.

Leon: Whatever shit is this.. Yn you're mine! You can't change the fact!

He says as he holds her arm tightly. Jungkook holds Leon's hand and pushes it off from her arm.

Jungkook: Just claiming someone or something as yours doesn't marks them as yours.

He folds his arms infront of him standing with a cold glare.

Leon: oh so the rich kid wants to fight? *Smirks* alright, go call your dad.. you'll end up loosing your sanity.

He provokes Jungkook. Taeyang keeps away his plate and looks at Leon still chewing.

Taeyang: Mmmhmmhmmhmm hdbamlanznxuehkekansnxbxnsm..

He said pointing his finger on Leon while food was in his mouth. Leon and Jungkook looked at him annoyed.

Leon/Jungkook: can you please finish your damn food first?

Taeyang: *gulps* Yeah so what I was saying.. DARE TO MOVE A SINGLE MUSCLE I'LL- *chokes*

Leon's men started to laugh on how Taeyang choked in between while giving them warning. And right after it, A punch landes on Leon's face and he stops laughing.

Leon: HOW DARE YOU?!

He yells at Jungkook who stood unfazed on how he simply punched him. Jungkook pulls Yn behind and throws away his coat, rolling up his sleeves.

Jungkook: Try me.. I'm sure, You will call your dad after this.

He smirked and Leon rushes towards him with a punch which he stops and punches him instead. Leon glares at him and then punches him right on his cheeks. Jungkook then punches in his stomach.

They both fought like there's no tomorrow. Every guest just stood away from them trying not to get involved. Suddenly there was dense smoke, which covered the whole room. Everything was foggy and no one could see anything. After a while when the smoke gets away,  Leon and his men along with Yn were missing. As Jungkook turns around to call out for Yn, He gets shot on his arm.

Jungkook: Fvck..YN?!

Taeyang: Are you okay? From where did this came?

Jungkook: I don't know.. you saw her?

"They're outside! They're taking her in the car!!"

Someone yells from the doorstep. They both run outside hurriedly in order to catch them but they already drive away.

Jungkook: Fast! We need to catch up!

Taeyang: But sir, We don't have our car and driver will take 10 minutes minimum to reach!

Jungkook: Why everything is so....UGH!

•••°°°•••°°°•••

Yn: LEAVE ME LEON!

Leon: Shh..calm down and sit tight because this ain't right, how you're behaving now..

He says as he looks at her from the driver's seat while she sits on the backseat tied up.

Yn: You're not doing this right! You even shot him!

Leon: you still scare about that bastard?

Yn: YOU'RE A FREAK LEON!!

Leon: SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL JUMP FROM THE CAR LEAVING IN THIS SPED UP CAR ALL ALONE!!

Yn: Leave me!

She cries trying to get free from the rope. Leon stops the car.

Leon: Look sweetheart, you look even more tempting while crying right now.. so don't make it hard for me to control.

Yn: You're such a Jerk!

Leon: Look how that dress is slipping off from your breast..

He says while his eyes fixed on her chest.

Yn: Please leave me!

Leon: Alright Princess.. you've started this begging game.. I'll make sure you beg for everything..

He says and smirks. He turns infront and sees his car is surrounded by the police. His smirk drops.

Officer: LEON! WE'VE SURROUNDED YOU FROM ALL THE SIDES! THERE'S NO GOING BACK! SURRENDER YOURSELF!

Leon: not yet officers..

He mumbles before..

TO BE CONTINUED..