TWIST (End)

"When I needed you, you didn't came.."

He heard those words and immediately a rush of anxiety ran in his veins.

Jungkook: You okay? What happened? I'm on my way! Just..Wait for a moment! Where are you?!

He asked her panicked and hitted the accelerator.

Yn: In the basement..

Jungkook: what basement? I'll be there love just..just for sometime..wait for me!!

He said and started to drive fast. He then Remembered about tracking her location. He got the location and started to drive there.

Meanwhile here, Leon came into the basement and snatched the phone from her hands.

Leon: tch tch tch..you think you can call your so called Boyfriend and escape? Nope..

He smirked and threw the phone on the floor harshly breaking it into pieces. He then picked her up on his shoulders.

Heesung: Hey wait! What are you upto?

Leon: I'll just make sure he never gets a trace of her..first her and then him..

Heesung: But..what are you upto?

Leon: nothing much just...

"I'll throw her off into the sea from the top cliff in the jungle.."

He said and took her outside. Heesung just tried to stop him but knowing that Leon has some mental illness, he couldn't do anything because Leon might harm him as well.

Leon walked with her unconscious body on his shoulders and sat in his car but till then Jungkook arrived. He got off from his car and tried to open Leon's car's door. Leon smirked at him and immediately drove away. Jungkook sat in his car driving behind him. Heesung followed them with his car.

Leon was driving in rage, as fast as he could and behind him was Jungkook who was trying hard to drive as fast to catch up with Leon's speed. And here Heesung who has already lost them somewhere.

Leon took the car into a huge jungle area and drove towards the cliff, Jungkook too followed him and when he saw Leon was heading to the cliff, he remembered the last dream he had about her. His heart sank as he drove faster.

Leon finally stopped his car and came out, Jungkook too came out after stopping his car. He got out and immediately went towards Leon.

Jungkook: Leave her!

Leon: Yes I will gladly..

He smirked and took Yn out from his backseat and held her in his arms. Jungkook took a step towards them but Leon without any hesitation threw her off from the cliff like she was nothing.

Jungkook: NO WAIT! YN!

His eyes widen as he witnessed the scene. He felt like the land sliding away from his feet. He held Leon's collar ready to beat him but Leon was just smirking.

Leon: If she wasn't going to be mine..I won't even let her be yours..

Jungkook punched him hard. Leon punched him back. They both fought like dogs and cats. Heesung arrived with the police and his men's but it was too late. They all yelled and asked them to stop fighting or else it will only make them loose their lives but none of them Heard anyone.

In between the fight Leon pushed Jungkook accidentally and he lost his Balance. Leon's eyes widen as he tried to hold his hand to prevent him from falling down but he failed and Jungkook too fell down.

The police officers, Leon, Heesung, his men everyone just looked down from the cliff and saw him falling into the sea water.

Heesung: WHAT THE HELL YOU DID?! ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT?! YOU JUST KILLED THEM BOTH!!

Leon: HE LOST HIS BALANCE!

Heesung: WHO TOLD YOU TO FIGHT ON A SUCH PLACE?! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO DO THIS?!

Leon: SO WHAT HUH?

Officer: It's so much left for you Leon.. You're not going to be forgiven.

"JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

~~•~~

He flinched hard, feeling something like water on his face. He gets up and sits straight. He opened his eyes and looked around and sees his parents with a concerned look on his face.

Jungkook: Yn?! Where's Yn?!

He says immediately panicking. His parents look at eachother in confusion.

Mrs. Jeon: Who is Yn Jungkook?

Mr. Jeon: Is she your friend? She didn't came here..

Jungkook: NO! She fell off from the cliff! She.. she's dieing!? How am I here?! I too fell from the cliff!!

He said trying to explain them both. They look at him and his mother sits beside him, holding his hands.

Mrs. Jeon: Jungkook.. Do you know why you're here in the hospital?

Jungkook: Yes I fell from the cliff!

Mrs. Jeon: No.. Remember you got into an accident while coming back from the office? It's been 3 months you didn't regained consciousness..

Jungkook: W-what?

He felt like something no one could ever explain. Something mixed and unexplainable. He just stared at his parents in confusion and disbelief.

Jungkook: No I know! We loved eachother! She...she said she loves me! I don't trust you! Is it because she's no more?!

Mrs. Jeon: But..there is no Yn! who is she? We don't know her..

Mr. Jeon: Yes..we know every of your friends but..not Yn!

He just sat there froze on his spot. He started to get flashback.

- FLASHBACK 3 MONTHS AGO -

Jungkook was returning from office and he got a call from someone. He just looked at his phone and just then his car crashed with a truck ahead.

- FLASHBACK ENDS -

Jungkook: Means..Means... Yn was just someone I..imagined?

Mrs. Jeon: Maybe.. don't overthink of it.

Jungkook: No it felt real..I mean..

He was at a loss of words. His mother and father were concerned for him and his mental health.

~~•~~

Since that incident happened, it's been 6 years. He still couldn't forget someone named Yn who was just his imagination or hallucination. He was so into her that all the girls looked nothing compared to her to him. He tried hard to find out about the girl if she exists in real life but got nothing. Today too, he was coming back from office and decided to stop at a random cafe. He got inside and took a seat.

Soon after a waitress came infront and asked..

"Sir... what would you like have?"

He was looking at the menu but as he looked up he was left shocked.

Jungkook: Wait..leave it all aside..what is your name?

"Huh? Yn.."

She smiles at him.

                      THE END..

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 🎉