WHO IS SHE?

°°°°
He was in his office and right now he was on a round. He passed by a desk of two girls and heard them talking:

"Hmm, and you know? Something dreams can come true!"

"Yes I know! You know some days ago I saw a guy in my dreams and today morning I saw him outside of our office."

"I see.. you talked to him?"

"I did!! I told him he was in my dream and to be honest, he said that I looked familiar to him!"

He was antonished to hear these things. His hopes and expectations were flying high, touching the seventh sky. He cleared his throat to catch their attention.

Jungkook: Whatever you guys just said.. is it true?

He asked in his usual cold tone. The both girls nodded.

Jungkook: Hm..

He said and went back in his office. He sat on his desk while looking at the glass ball infront of him. While spinning it on the table, he was thinking about her. Who is she? His mind was now so curious to know about her more and more. He wants to know about her.

°°°°

He was at home, sitting on his study table. He was searching for the place he saw in his dreams and eventually, a picture same as his dream appeared on the screen.

"Seoul, 1901"

Jungkook: This much old?!

He was confused more. Does he really has a connection with her? He searched more for "Seoul 1901" and eventually the fact he found was that where he is currently living is made up on the same area which he saw in his dreams. He was left amazed and shocked. Now the only thing that came in his mind was.. is she a spirit which used to live here before him years ago? He shut down his laptop and sat there thinking and thinking.

He was thinking hard and suddenly his phone made a "ding" sound indicating a notification popped up. He checked it and it says: "it's your time to get to bed".
He sighs before getting to bed.

•••

He opens his eyes and found himself in a village. He smiles again when he sees her. As she looks up at her, a sudden stroke of wind changes the whole scenario. The village turns out to be a cherry blossom forest and her humming surrounds the area. It's as sweet as the bees buzzing or birds chirping. His breathe stuck in his throat when he saw her approaching. She stands infront of him, smiling as usual. He smiles back looking at her. She holds his hands softly into his and leads him to the lakeside again. He realised that he only wear a light blue sweater over white pants in every dream. Her clothes are always changed and her scent is obsessing.

She sits beside him facing the lake. She rested her head onto his shoulders and he lets her. The peacefulness and calmness he feels whenever she is near is indescribable. He rests his head on her on which she smiles and collides their fingers. His heart beats faster and he keeps on resting his head against hers. She looks up at him catching him off guard. He looks at her confused but smiling. She leans in and gives a small kiss on his lips.

His whole body freezes when he feels her lips onto his. The main point is not that she kisses him, the point is that he could feel her lips on his. She backs off shyly and looks away.

"I love you.."

His heart flutters when she says that. His eyes softened as he looked at her with a soft smile. He tightens up his grip onto her hands while his ears gets red due to shyness. She looks down and chuckles to herself. The times comes and he starts to hear that annoying sound again. He looks up in the sky as the wind starts to blow harder and harder. He heart thumps loudly as he looks at her but she is no more there. He stands up as he starts looking for her. He looks around while trying to yell her name but he realises that his voice is not coming out and in no time...

°°°°

He wokes up. His face was sweating hard as he looked at his alarm and threw it on the wall infront, breaking it into pieces. He looks at the wall clock and it's 6:00 Am. He sighs as he wipes off his sweat. He sat there for sometime before finally getting up from his bed and going to the washroom.

°°°°

These things started to happen again and again for over like 2-3 weeks and he was getting more and more attached to her but not knowing who is she was eating him from inside. He wanted to know about her. Everytime in his dreams, he was trying to speak but his words couldn't come out. They always got stuck in his throat. He was frustrated and annoyed by this now. He couldn't focus on his works which was making hard for him. He was mentally pressurized. He had no one to share these things with so he decided to get to a psychologist.

°°°°

"So.. you are saying that you see her every night?"

Jungkook: Yes.

"And she hasn't told you about her? Anything like anything she had said to you?"

Jungkook: I love you.. weeks ago, she.. randomly confessed to me. And also whenever we came close everytime something horrible happens and it pulls me away from her.

"Do you remember anything like you have ever seen her in real life? Or you have ever thought of a random girl and her picture came in your mind? Before getting visions of her"

Jungkook: No.. it was so odd. When I saw her for the first time, it felt like I know her but I have never seen her except my dreams.

"It could be something spiritual connection with her of yours. These things happen rarely and to some people only. Maybe your intellectual ability is high and you can see visions of your past or future. I know it sounds so dumb but it happens sometimes. This world is so small but there are indefinable or incredible things that happen in this world. You never know what is coming towards your way."

Jungkook sat there silently without speaking a word. He was just looking at the glass table and listening to the psychologist. The psychologist continued further..

"You don't need to worry about this. You said you've seen Seoul from 1901 right? And your current place of living is made on the same place.. this could be a sign maybe she is your past lover. Or for some reason maybe your love story did not got a happy ending and your spiritual angels want you to search for her now and complete it."

Jungkook: You mean.. she is out there somewhere around and she is the one for me?

"Exactly, I am a psychologist not an astrologer but I have seen some cases like these and everytime it was related to their past or future lovers. I hope I satisfied your knowledge for now. And if your head starts to run again and again, don't let it. Just remember you can see her every night just don't overthink about this okay?"

Jungkook: Okay.. thankyou for today.

He said as he stood up and smiled before leaving.

                                 TO BE CONTINUED..