|S I X| the kiss

MIKEY

It was the night that the boys got to go for a night swim. I was currently trying to get my shirt off without hitting any of the bruises or any of the other marks. I saw Ash look at me a couple of times. But, he quickly looked away, he looked afraid.

"Do you need help Michael?" Ashton questioned

"Uh, sure." I stated, he walked over to me and grabbed the hem of my shirt. But, he stopped when his fingers grazed against my stomach.

"I don't want to hurt you Michael. I want to protect you." Ashton said hugging me

"I know you don't want to hurt me." I replied

"I'm going to do it now." Ashton said pulling my shirt over my head "Oh my God."

"Ashton, don't. " I demanded, he covered his mouth and his eyes became watery.

"D-did your dad do this to you?" Ashton asked, running his hand over my bruised abdomen. I nodded in agreement.

"Can we not go swimming tonight Ash?" I questioned

"Yeah, let me tell Cal and Luke." Ashton replied "hey guys, we aren't going swimming tonight."

"Okay, that's fine with us." Calum and Luke said in synch as they walked out of the dorm, leaving us all alone.

"Okay, what shall we do?" Ashton questioned

"Watch movies?" I suggested "and talk."

"Alright." Ashton said cheerfully "let me put my pajama pants on."

Ashton went into the bathroom to go change and I was all alone in the main room. It's been five minutes, I wonder what he's doing in there.

"Hey, sorry I took so long." Ashton apologized "what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't care." I replied "What about UP?"

"I love that movie!" Ashton cheered as I put the disc in the player and pressed play "come sit by me."

"Is that a good idea?" I asked, when I obeyed and sat by Ash, he put his arm around me. His hand was on my side, while mine was sitting on his thigh.

"I want to kiss you Mikey." Ashton said in a shakey tone

"Then why don't you, I wouldn't mind." I stated, rubbing his thigh. I looked at him and saw that he was biting his lip. He likes it.

"Because, we just met." Ashton said not looking me in the eyes

"Like I said, I wouldn't mind." I said, leaning towards him

I want to feel his lips against mine so badly. I would kill to get him to kiss me. Ashton soon closed the space between us and kissed me. He grabbed my thigh and pulled me over his lap, so I was straddling him. His lips were soft and welcoming.

"Hey we're back!" Calum yelled as he walked through the door

"Oh Hi." I said, jumping off of Ashton's lap

"Were you just?" Luke questioned, causing me to blush "oh you did it!"

"Lucas, I will kill you." Calum laughed

"But, PDA happened while we were gone." Luke whined

"You'll be fine Luke." Ashton stated

"I'm gonna go put my PJ's on." I said, walking to my bag and grabbed my pikachu onesie. I quickly ran to the bathroom and changed. Whenever I looked in the mirror at my bruises, I cringed at the thought of my father. I stripped off my jeans and saw the cuts on my thighs, those were put there by me. Then i quickly put on my onesie. I thought for a moment of what my mum would think of me if she were here. Just thinking of her makes me want to cry. I wiped a tear away that I had no idea of it's existence and the tears just kept falling. I missed her, a lot. The only one in my family who accepted me, is gone. I want to be with her again, and I will. When I go home to my father. I'm not going to put my three new best mates through that. As I zipped up my onesie, I looked at each and every bruise individually, trying to remember why he did it.

The bruise on my hip: he kicked me because I like penis.

The bruise on my abdomen: he punched me because I told him that he didn't love me.

The bruise on my chest: he hit me with one of my broken guitars because I wasn't perfect enough for him.

The swollen bruise on my left shoulder: he pulled me out of the car and pulled my arm out of it's socket.

"Why are you so fucking stupid." I whispered to myself "No one could love you."

Those words set me off, I took a pair of scissors that Luke left in here and sliced my wrist until it was numb. I was crying so hard that I became light headed. I hate the sight of blood, even though I do this. When I fell to the floor, I guess they heard me. They came running in.

"Mikey, are you Okay?" Ashton questioned

I couldn't answer. I felt dead.

"Look." Luke said pointing to my bloodied wrist

"Michael, why." Calum said beginning to cry

"I-I don't want to live. I can't handle it anymore. I want to be with my mum again." I cried on the floor

"Baby, don't cry." Ashton said rubbing my back

"I wish I was normal!" I screamed, beginning to become tired

"Mikey, normal is boring. You're different and people need to understand that gays and lesbians are just like everyone else, we're human too." Ashton explained

Calum and Luke had already left the bathroom. Now, it was just me and Ash.

"God made us all differently. He made us who we are. Love is love." Ashton smiled. "And I love you."

"I love you too." I stated looking up at him "I haven't said that to anyone in a while."

"We probably better get to sleep." Ashton said "Will you be okay by yourself?"

"Yeah." I replied, we walked out of the bathroom and I climbed onto my bunk above Ashton

"Goodnight Mike." Ashton said joyfully

"Goodnight Ash." I said, grinning. Shortly after that, I fell asleep.

'Mum, I'm gay.' I admitted when I got home from school

'I knew that for a while now Mike.' Mum smiled

'Don't tell dad though.' I begged

'Don't tell dad what?' Dad questioned , walking through the front door.

'Nothing.' I said quickly

'Tell me you little fag.' Dad yelled

I was woken up by someone turning on the light. I looked around and saw Calum getting ready.

"Guys, get up." Calum demanded

"I'm already up damn it." Luke cursed

"He don't swear." Ashton scolded

"Fuck you." Luke cursed again, causing us all to laugh

"You would." Ashton stated, getting up from his bed

Damn he's hot.