|E I G H T| the stone prt 1

ASHTON

     We had to have 2 from each dorm go on the balance post.  Our group chose Michael and Luke.  They had to hug tightly to each other so they wouldn't fall.  I watched Mikey and Luke make their way up the ladder onto the post.  Once they were on top,  they grabbed each others arm and hugged each other. 

"You got this Mike!" I yelled, not noticing that it had scared them both.

     They both had lost their balance and fell into the deep water.  Calum and I ran out into the lake until we couldn't walk any further.  The medics were there before us.  They picked the motionless Mikey up and took him to the shore.  We helped and picked Luke up and took him to the shore also.  They were passed out, Michael had a big gash on the side of his head.  Luke had a black eye and a gash on his head.

     The medics took them both to the hospital Ward to see what had happened.  So, that means that Calum and I must finish this challenge.

We Climbed to the top of the pole and stood there until we were 1of 3 groups left standing. I just kept thinking if I made the right choice with Michael.  He's sweet and adorable.  But, when I kiss him I don't feel anything.  I think I might be falling for Calum.  It's been an hour and my feet hurt.

"Ash." Calum whispered

"Yeah Cal?" I asked

"I'm gonna jump." Calum stated

"Why?" I questioned

"I can't do it anymore, let's go." Calum said, grabbing my hand and we jumped off of the pole into the water.

     I ended up going straight down and got my foot stuck.  I cried and cried for help. But no one heard me.  I couldn't breath.  I was dying.  I looked down and saw blood coming from my ankle.  But, I didn't feel any pain.  My dad will be happy.   I'll miss Harry, I'll miss the way Cal's nose crinkles when he laughs. I'll miss Mike's singing.   I'll miss Luke's guitar skills.  Lastly, I'll miss my mum.  I started to try and dig my ankle out of the mud.  It worked until I realized my ankle was broken.  I had to float up instead of swim.  Once I started swimming, it began to hurt.  I got up to the shore and crawled toward Calum.

"Cal, I need you to take me to the hospital Ward." I cried

"What's wrong Ash?" Calum questioned

"My ankle, it's broken." I sobbed

"Okay,  let's go." Calum said, picking me up bridal style and took me to my destination

.....stay tuned for part 2.....