|T E N| the lockdown prt 1

Luke

Michael ran out of the dorms crying. Ashton hurt him. He fucking hurt him.

"Ashton!" I yelled, walking towards him.

"I said I was sorry!" Ashton yelled at me.

"Well, that doesn't cut it!" I growled, slapping him across the face.

"And think that hurting me is going to help Michael?! Ashton questioned, grabbing the collar of my shirt and lifted me against the wall.

I must find Michael.

"I thought you were a nice person!" I screamed "put me down, you fucking bastard!"

"Why?" Ashton asked

"I need to find Michael." I growled

"Whatever." Ashton groaned, instantly letting go of my shirt

Once I walked out into the darkness, I looked everywhere for the boy with bright orange hair. But, I failed. I need to find him.

"Michael!" I yelled, hoping I'd hear a reply. My phone suddenly started vibrating in my pocket. I checked the caller ID and realized it was Mikey.

"Luke, I like you and I desperately need your help. I don't know where I am. But, please help." Michael cried

"I will find you Mikey and I will protect you until the day I die." I explained, not noticing that I was crying.

"Please." Michael said quietly "Help."

Once he hung up, I ran around again trying to find him.

"Sir, you need to go to your dorm. Camp Chipawea is on lockdown." A man stated, wearing all black with a vest that read 'swat'

"I can't, there's a boy named Michael Clifford that I love, he's in trouble and he's out here somewhere! I need to find him!" I cried "please!"