2 - Judgement

(.. A. W--a2.. Ke... 0--_up..)

The sound of the mysterious voice was enough to wake up Crimea, he didn't know why he started hearing it, but he knows where.

"Since i... Entered that portal the kid summoned" He muttered to himself, running his hand around his hair, pulling it back. The Young adult didn't felt like the voice was evil, or due to some kind of mental problem. He felt like the voice was part of him, and in someway, he could shape it.

He remained working on theories while he showered, brushed his teeth and then sat back down on his bed. "Ah... Anyways, gotta go to work" he sighed, standing up and putting some clothes on, he also packed his backpack and left his room.

The house was still silent, his mother and sister were still sleeping. Crimea looked on a old family photo, seeing his younger self, noticing how his appearance changed as years passed and more scars appeared. He also noticed that both him and Maki didn't had the white strand on their hair, he remembers how worried his mom was when it started appearing, the doctors only said that Grey, or in this case White, hair could be due to age, which wasn't the problem obviously, or stress.

He remembers how they were obligated by their mother to have a long talk, so she was sure they weren't suffering bullying or anything, he found funny the scene altogether, him with his 9 years of age, his sister with 5, both listening to their mother's speak, not understanding a thing.

He shook his head as he realized a smile on his lips, and walked away, feeling the cold morning breeze hit his pale skin. "It's cold" He whispered, deciding to leave the motorcycle there, and walked to work.

This kind of walks weren't rare, Crimea actually preferred them to riding his motorcycle, he liked the quietness, tranquility and overall peace. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed a fallen bird, with his wing bleeding. He looked around and saw some kids throwing stones at trees, he gritted his teeth in rage.

Crimea was this sensible to animals since his sister started helping stray dogs, injured birds or any kind of violence to animals provoked by humans.

He kneeled down and using a twig and some leaves, bandaged the bird, then helped him walk away, once far enough, he turned back to the kids and approached them slowly.

"Hey" He called out, his voice filled with disdain. The kids looked at him and laughed, continuing to throw stones, thinking they had powers due to the shouts they were making.

He took a step closer, and it awakened.

(A.. A we-ak-Ling... Thinking he is strong? That-- i don't tolerate... )

The only thing the kids saw, was a black aura covering the mysterious man, his eyes fixed on their very soul, threatening to deform it completely. Their blood ran cold, and sweat formed on their foreheads. But it wasn't until the man's eyes shifted to their down, to a stone, that they felt the need to run away, escape, cowardly. Crimea watched their tiny legs running as fast as possible, even if he could catch up with them in a instant. But as his aura dissipated, he couldn't stop thinking how clear the voice was, or clearer compared to before, as if he was the one saying it.

He shook his head and turned around, walking away from the scene, he felt powerful but in a weird way, as if he just unlocked a door, to a much longer hallway, filled with those. Each one with a different and unique lock that he felt strangely excited to break.