10 - Despair

It's been 2 weeks since the fight agaisnt Baek and Bikko, and although not completely healed, Crimea's body was back to a functional state, Kim's too, but his recovering was somewhat slower.

During these weeks, since Crimea wasn't able to go to any of his jobs, Maki and Lumine worked hard to make some money, by selling old stuff or doing services for other people. The thing is, they made it, and the rent was successfully paid.

When Crimea got to know this, a smile couldn't stop from lingering on his lips, one that slowly faded away when Bikko knocked on his front door.

"The fuck you want?" Crimea asked, opening the door just enough to see half of Bikko's body. He was still feeling pissed by everything, but couldn't forget completely that it was Bikko who made his wish for a good battle reality.

Bikko smirked. "Damn, so rude this early?" He laughed, brushing it away with a sigh. "I'm here in name or the White Tigers Guild, to apologize for everything that happened!"

Bikko's speech was clearly not honest, probably Baek just forced him to do this.

Crimea's eyes stopped glowing dangerously, instead looked around Bikko's outfit to see if there was any weapon, once verifying Bikko was unarmed, he nodded. "Do you speech then, i won't let you come in"

Bikko's smirk broke, and he held himself back, thinking about how pissed Baek would be if he messed up again. "But... Crim-"

Before finishing Crimea's name, Crimea was pulled away and the door opened completely, revealing Maki, still wet from the shower, wrapped around a towel. Crimea frowned and closed the door just enough for Bikko to see only her face. "You're nuts" Crimea whispered.

Maki shrugged her shoulders and looked at Bikko, remembering that he was one of the man that brought Crimea and Kim to their house.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Bikko looked away, before turning back to her with another false smile. "I'm here to apologize for everything! My attitude and choices are not something that the White Tigers Guild is proud of!"

Maki blinked a few times, letting the gears in her brain move, before she realized that this must be the man that put Crimea in that state.

"Also-!"

Before Bikko continued his speech, he was kicked to the ground by Maki, who looked down at him with a frown, from her towel, between her breasts, a tiny bird sprung out of, looking menacingly at Bikko, who realized that it was the bird he threatened to kill, and made Crimea start the fight.

Bikko scratched his hair and looked up at Maki. "Hey... At least warn before you do that! It hurt~" He said, standing up slowly. "Guess i deserve it... Anyways!!"

"Here! As a apology for the trouble!" Bikko said, reluctantly bowing down and handling Maki and Crimea a set of silver rings, with a tiger's head sculpted on them.

As Crimea and Maki grabbed the rings, Bikko giggled and turned around, waving as he walked back to the black limousine that was waiting for him.

...

As the motorist rode Bikko back to the Guild Building, he looked through the window, still confused.