3 - Hunter

(.. - _ Y0.u uS3d i!t...-)

The voice appeared again, Crimea sighed and ignored it, focusing on walking back home and eat, he was starving, but he still couldn't stop feeling weird about using his powers after such a long time without the need to.

Upon reaching his house, he opened the door and walked inside as silently as possible, closing the door slowly, and then going to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, and there it was.

He grabbed the leftovers and ate them still cold, just wanting to eat and go to bed as soon as possible. He was surprised that even cold he loved how it tasted.

When he finished the plate, he stood up and quickly washed it. Crimea learned to appreciate this simple moments, after all, while Maki studied, and his Mom mourned over his father's death, he was the one to take care of the house.

Once it was clean and dry, he stored the plate on the cabinet and yawned loudly, walking to his room, and plopping down on his bed. He then raised his new dagger and inspected it.

"Blood Maiden heh? Sounds fitting" He whispered, sheathing it and hiding it bellow his bed. Crimea proceeded to inspect his arm, still feeling itchy after using his power, he felt more relaxed, it had been too long since he felt the need to use his powers, but it wasn't because of the monster's strength or anything, he used them just because The Judge broke his dagger and he was tired enough.

Crimea proceeded to think about other things, like the mysterious note he found sometime ago, and about the portal summoner. He wanted to know more about both things, but he didn't had any lead to follow. Soon enough, he felt ready and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

- Morning, same day -

The soft breeze found their way inside, accompanied by the birds singing and sunlight. Crimea woke up, feeling still a bit tired, but since he couldn't just remain sleeping, he sat up and yawned.

"Mmm... Hours" He muttered, grabbing his phone and turning it on, seeing it was 07:00 he sighed and stood up, stretching his arm and walking to the bathroom, careful not to wake his mom and sister. After showering and brushing his teeth, he entered the living room, still drying his hair.

His eyes widened as he saw his Mom, already up and about, cleaning some dust of a old album. He then remembered seeing that album before, it was filled with horrifying family photos. He shook his head, also shaking the memories again, but then felt a slap on his back.

"Hey! Your hair is still wet, asshole!" Maki yelled, drying the wet drops of her own hair. "Jeez... It's freezing... You took a cold shower?!" She added, dramatically covering herself as if she was in the middle of a blizzard.

Crimea just blinked his eyes rapidly. "Yeah, i did, why?" He asked, massaging his chin.
Crimea had this habit, for some reason he felt better after a cold shower, especially in the morning, it also felt better on his scars.

Maki pouted and crossed her arms. "It's going to be freezing inside the bathroom now!" She exclaimed, plopping down on the couch. "Crimea, you better know! You're the responsible if i arrive late at school just because i need the bathroom to warm up!"

Makawa heard that and smiled menacingly at Maki, who immediately got the message and walked towards the bathroom. Crimea approached his Mom and crossed his arms.