1 - The World We Live In

- It's been 2 weeks and 1 day since the Double Dungeon, the world didn't change, that much... Anyways, according to the Korean Hunters Association, or KHA, although the dungeon leaks have became more common they're still in control of the Hunters - The Reporter explained, clearly reading a script.

The Hospital TV was tiny, and clearly old, but it was enough to inform about the recent developments around the world.

"Sir!" A nurse called, knocking on the white door. After a confirmation, she entered the room. "We confirmed it! You're good to go, please just walk to the reception and sign the papers okay?"

The man nodded, cleaning the sweat of his forehead, his muscular and lean frame towered over the nurse, his eyes focused on something else, on something that didn't see to exist somehow.

'Must be the Side Effects...' The nurse thought to herself, then excused herself and walked away.

15 minutes passed, and the man approached the receptionist.

"Hey" He waved, leaning over the balcon.

"Aaa... What's your name, Sir?" The receptionist asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sung Jin-Woo" Jin-Woo responded quickly.

"Oh! Mr.Sung! I didn't even recognized you!" She laughed it off, putting his name on the system, the white and blocky shape of the keyboard showed how old it was. "So... Here to get the check-out ready?"

"Yep"

"Oookay... Just please sign this for me" The receptionist asked, handing him the documents needed.

Jin-Woo did as asked, and signed the papers. To his surprise, even his handwriting got better, the system was definitely trying to improve him.

"Here you go" Sung Jin-Woo said, handing the papers back to the gentle receptionist. She nodded and waved goodbye.

'That is it... I'm free' Jin-Woo thought to himself, looking around the city. He then opened the system, checking if any mission popped or anything, but what caught his eyes was the number of money he had: 0.

'Gotta make some money...' He continued, then finally deciding to go visit the Hunters Association, after all, where would a hunter find something to do?

- Meanwhile, at Noon's House -

"Mom!" Maki called out, putting her shoes as fast as she can. Makawa just looks at her knowingly.

"You're late again..." She says, still sleepy. Makawa then stands up and approaches her daughter, reaching out to tie her daughter's hair. "Crimea called me, he said he was leaving work, so he could pick you up"

"Really?!" Maki beamed with relief, it seems like she wouldn't be late after all. Makawa chuckles and finishes brushing Maki's hair.

Makawa then grabs a tiny lunchbox, full of tenderness and goodies (yummy!), and hands it to Maki, to which reacts with a smile.

"I'm home!" Crimea said, entering the living room area. He looks around and sees his sister and mom laughing together. "Come on"

Maki nodded and hugged her mom, then walked with Crimea outside. "Be safe!" Makawa added, looking at them through a open window. Maki giggled and waved goodbye, climbing behind her brother on the black motorcycle, Crimea nodded firmly.

Then, both the siblings rode away.

---------

Post Blossom University - 09:13 am

"Thanks Crim!" Maki waves, walking inside the big building. Crimea just watches, almost as if he never experienced something like it.

His red eyes continued to scan the environment, a instinct by now, until a loud voice interrupted his calm line of thought. He looks behind him and see a tall guy, towering over him, he remained silent.