6 - Training

It has been a day since the stalker incident, Crimea and Maki invited Lumine to stay over at their house for a while, to help the girl recover from the fear developed by the constant being watched sensation. Makawa, their mother, agreed wholeheartedly, adapting Maki's bedroom to have a sleeping bag next to the bed.

For Kim, living after that transformation has been confusing, he feels different since waking up that night. Whenever he mutates his arms, he feels a impulse, threatening to turn him into a monster again, and he is determined to control that power. His eyes look  through the window on his bedroom, seeing the large buildings covering the city, his brain weakened.

"The fuck..." He whispered roughly, resting his forehead agaisnt the glass, letting out a sigh. While he rests, feeling the cool temperature, his phone vibrates agaisnt his nightstand. He frowns and opens his eyes, leaning over to grab his phone. "Crimea?" He asked, seeing Crimea's number on the screen. After some seconds, he decides to accept.

"Yo" He said swiftly, putting his phone against the ear.

"Wanna go train?" Crimea asked, his voice calm and measured.

"Uuh... I guess?" Kim responded, knowing that whenever Crimea was close to him, his instinct would calm down. "At the association?"

"Of course." Crimea responded quickly, starting the engine of his moto. "Need a ride?"

Kim thought about his options and nodded. "Sure"

He then quickly got dressed and descended the stairs of his apartment building, after he left through the glassy front doors, he saw Crimea already there, leaning against his black moto. Kim waved and got closer.

"You're quick heh? Sure you've been following the laws and all?" Kim joked, hopping onto the vehicle. Crimea did the same thing and started the engine, putting his helmet down. "I know my routes" He responded, driving off towards the Korean Hunters Association.

The drive wasn't long, in fact, shorter than Kim thought. Seems like Crimea wasn't joking about his routes. Crimea parked the moto on the nearby parking lot, and threw his backpack over his shoulder, the helmet on the moto, since that was a safe place. They walked inside, and Kim saw the receptionist that turned him into a hunter. "Hey there" He greeted, waving his hand.

The receptionist jumped a bit but then turned to Kim, putting a honest smile on her face. "Oh, hey there, Mr.Kim. How's it been going? Lots of raids?" She asked, typing away in her keyboard. Kim leaned on the desk and smirked. "Well... Been doing other stuff..."

Crimea sighed and put his Hunter ID on the table. "We need one of the training grounds" He said. The receptionist chuckled and after verifying Crimea's information, she nodded happily. "Of course! Tr.G number 3!" She said, handling a key card to Crimea.

Kim winked and they both walked away, towards the private chambers that Hunters use to train.

Once they arrived, Crimea put his backpack down and removed his jacket, revealing a white shirt bellow. He pulled his sleeves up, revealing the scarred skin, and started stretching. Kim smirked, he was excited, he started stretching and getting ready.

"So... What's the idea?" Kim asked, stretching his arms above his head.

"Dunno, felt like fighting" Crimea responded, putting his hand up. "And maybe showing you what a hunter does" He whispered the last part, the red glow appearing again from his eyes.

Kim smiled and clenched his fists. "Oh yeah? Let's see~" He chuckled, dashing towards Crimea. Crimea looked at Kim and sighed, with the hand that was on the air, he formed 'Shift' symbol, putting his finger up and twisting his wrist.