5 - Stalker

As the door of the training room opened, 2 figures emerged from it, with one remaining with a serious expression, while the other one was smirking.

It was Juwon Kim and Sung Jin-Woo.

Kim approached Crimea and spoke out: "Yo, are we interrupting something??" He teased, winking at him, while Kureha started laughing out loud. Crimea sighed and kicked Kim's knee, making him kneel down.

"Sorry, sorry!" Kim laughed, standing up right after and stretching his arms. "I have some training to do so~"

Crimea nodded and both he and Kureha left the training grounds, leaving Kim and Jin-Woo there to train.

...

The next day, Kim woke up on his bed as usual, but couldn't feel comfortable while it was on his mind that Lumine was probably already fighting with the fear of the Stalker being watching her morning routine. He stood up and took a quick shower, one of the shortest he ever took.

He put on the usual uniform and left his apartment, hoping to find the Stalker running around the streets again and confront him right there, but it of course didn't happen. The whole walk was silent, or maybe not, but Kim could only hear Lumine's voice as she explained what was happening to her.

He arrived at school, and approached Maki, who was looking extremely nervous. "Uuh... What's up?" He asked, hoping it wasn't another problem.

Maki turned to him and sighed in relief, she then tried to explain: "It... It's Lu... She didn't... Come"

Kim's eyes widened and he clenched his teeth, while he was cursing in his mind, Maki grabbed her phone and called her brother. "Crimea! Can you come here? At the University?"

Crimea's voice from the other side of the line was sleepy and deep. "Uuh... Is it important? I just arrived at work"

Maki took a deep breath and explained the situation as quickly as she managed to. "Remember Lu? And her Stalker? H-He appeared again! And Lu didn't come to class!"

Crimea was clearly thinking as he took some seconds to say anything, he sighed and responded: "I'll be there in approximately a hour."

Kim gritted his teeth and walked outside of the university grounds, looking around. "Did this ever happened before?"

Maki approached him and nodded. "Yeah... When we were younger... But this isn't the same one... It couldn't be"

Kim frowned and leaned agaisnt the wall, crossing his arms. "Fuck... I should have killed the fucker when i bumped onto him yesterday."

Both of them nervously waited for Crimea, who arrived approximately 40 minutes later. He spotted Kim and Maki and approached them.

"Lumine?" He asked in a low tone, his eyes now fixed on Kim's blue ones.

"Yeah, that's right" Kim nodded, looking away for a moment due to discomfort.

Crimea cursed and started walking faster. "Not that fucker again..." He whispered darkly, walking even faster than before, challenging Kim and Maki to keep up with him. "We're going to her house"

Maki grabbed her phone and said: "I already tried to contact her so many times...".

"Why didn't she call me?! Did you gave her my number?" Kim asked, looking at Maki, who looked up at him and nodded.

"Of course i did..." Maki responded, storing her phone.

Crimea heard everything and tilted his head to look at Maki, his red eyes now released a weak glow. "Think it is the same guy?"