Summary/ Story Info

Skyla Winchester is the daughter of Dean Winchester II, granddaughter of THE Sam Winchester. Having been just four years old when her grandfather died, she was devastating. As she grew up, she learned to forgive this cruel world for taking him so soon in her life. Upon reaching the age her dad considered "old enough", which was just the ripe age of twelve, he begin teaching her about the family business. Although he considered it a liquidated business since Sam was the last one to take part in it, he wanted to ensure she knew of the family's history. His dad taught him and he taught her to ensure she knew what was really out there. She was told not to hunt because it was too dangerous, but she never was one to follow orders. 

At the age of seventeen, she watched as her mother was killed by none other than, a vampire. The tragic sight left her with a scar no blade could replicate, as it was deep in her heart. Her father was impacted deeply by the loss as well, choosing to spend his time away from home. During his absence, she took it upon herself to learn more about hunting and the vampire world. She knew what she wanted and what she needed to do, find her mother's killer and get vengeance. So as soon as she graduated and turned eighteen, she set off to do just that. 

What will happen when her hunt leads her to a certain three kings in Volterra Italy? 

•⛤───⚜V⚜───⛤• 

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.

This is a Twilight/Supernatural crossover story with the main character being an OC that was 100% made up by me and not in either franchise. 

THERE IS SPOILERS FOR BOTH SUPERNATURAL AND TWILIGHT! If you have not watched both of them fully and get upset by spoilers, you probably shouldn't read this until you're done with them. You shouldn't necessarily HAVE TO watch both of them to understand what's happening in this story (as most of it is explained), but it is recommended. 

This story takes place in 2065, fifteen years after Sam's death and the end of Supernatural. Sam was forty-two when Dean died and sixty-seven when he died. Dean II was twenty-three while Skyla was four at the time of Sam's death. (You don't have to remember all of this, it's just some extra details that I spent way too long trying to figure out in order to match up the times and storylines)

Sam quit hunting a year after his brother's death (2026, 43 years old) so he could start a normal life, like he always wanted; his relationship with Eileen started shortly after. He had Dean II at the age of 44 years old (2027).

Most concepts from Supernatural and Twilight are the same except the obvious issue of vampires being made out of completely different materials and the turn process being different. In this story both types of vampire bodies exist though the only ones with blood and everything like Supernatural, are lower ranking vamps that aren't really common and keep to themselves. With this being said, humans can still be turned from having vampire blood enter their system but it is much more likely to be bitten and turned that way. 

The Volturi have changed their way of feeding in this story because I personally think it's nonsense to imagine groups of 20+ people including children, can just disappear and no one will question it. They have blood banks set up and drink from blood bags or cups like humans, no killing for food or fun. 

I have spent months working to gather as much information about each franchise and fandom so that I get the lore correct, and I really hope that I nailed it. Some parts may seem a bit unreal or overexaggerated but it is fiction so you can't expect it to be perfectly accurate. I tried not to have an OP main character or an overabundance of bonds so that it wasn't TOO unreal. 

THE KINGS AREN'T ACTUALLY BROTHERS! No incest here folks. The kings are soul-brothers but are not mate bonded to each other whatsoever, the bonds are just from each of them to their shared mate. Technically they would see the bodies of one another during "fun time" (cringe), but they will never touch each other for pleasure. 

I'm unsure if I will be writing smut for this story because I am extremely unconfident in writing it and haven't felt comfortable posting it since I was a hormonal kid writing fanfics on Instagram ("you know the dark places too, don't act like you don't" Also if you understand that quote, I love you T~T). There will certainly be some slightly sexual parts but I may end up robbing you all of the main details, my apologies. 

I have tried my best to improve on spacing, vocabulary, and presentation aspects so I hope they are up to par with what my readers want to see. I even made a chapter divider (shown up above and down below) that I hope you all like.

I have changed Marcus' face claim for this story because let's literally face it, movie Marcus was OLD. The actor played his role incredibly well but he just didn't match the age Marcus is supposed to be. Absolutely no hate meant to him though! 

Some parts (mainly nicknames) are in Italian and I am not the greatest with it since English is my first language. If I get something wrong, feel free to let me know and I'll gladly fix it! Most parts have translations with them but if one doesn't and you want to know what it is, comment and I'll get to it as soon as possible. 

The face claim I'm using for Skyla is not an actor like most people use in their stories. She is an Instagram model that I think just matches the Winchester family better than anyone I could imagine. In my opinion, she looks a lot like Dean (Jensen Ackles). Let it also be known that Skyla's character would have more scars and imperfections than the model shown, due to the many hunts she has been on. This is her Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/raecambra/?hl=en

TW! There will be self harm, mature language, sexual content, fighting/murder, abuse/assault, and other triggers. Read at your own risk.  

I DO NOT OWN SUPERNATURAL OR TWILIGHT! I only own my OC and her story, all other rights go to Stephenie Meyer (Twilight) and Eric Kripke (Supernatural).

•⛤───⚜V⚜───⛤•