Chapter one: Embarrassing day

⚠️WARNING: There will be bad grammar, and maybe some things that are written incorrectly and I suggest if you're here to laugh...don't you dare. Also in a while there might be things that younger readers better not read....not like I'm that much older (making a Keefe worthy smirk).

(Sophie's pov)

I woke up to Iggy farts in my face, and I started coughing, but just then I realized what time it was, I quickly changed into my foxfire uniform and ran down stairs to Edaline my adoptive mother calling me, I also fell, which I normally do of my stupid clumsiness.
"I made mallowmelt! Your favourite" Edaline conjured them out of thin air.
I started gobbling them down like a monster.
"Calm down Sophie, we don't want you to choke" Grady, my adoptive father says.
"Ihavetohurryorillbelate" I said with a mouth full of Mallowmelt. My parents looked at me quizzically so I just shrugged and finished eating my breakfast.
I grabbed my imparter and teleported to Foxfire, damn it I forgot to say goodbye.
I was already licking my locker to grab my stuff quickly since I was already late to class, but I see a familiar looking boy, with ice blue eyes and blond hair running towards me.
"Hey foster! Wanna ditch with me?"
He gives me his signature smirk, god he is so cute-wait what!. He must have noticed my change of emotions since he blushed and I just acopannied him by turning a shade of scarlet.
"Whoa foss-boss, lost of intense emotions, whatcha doing? Are you checking me out?" He starts grinning from ear to ear.
"No!" I felt my face getting hotter by the moment.
"How many times do I have to tell you, YOU CAN'T LIE TO AN EMPATH!!!"
It was true, he did sort of tell me like ten thousand times already.
"Keefe I can't ditch with you, I have an exam! Next time buddy"
I went walking away, but only to look back to see him pouting and then getting over dramatic.
"Fine! I'll die alone, of boredom, leave me Foster" he acted fainting than stuck his tounge out as if he died.
I chuckled and waved at him, but I could still feel a sort of pang of sympathy, he blowed a raspberry at me since he's tounge was already out-Nope, no sympathy for him.
(Skip to after the exam)
"Sophie!" I could see Fitz walking to this direction, I hid behind my blond locks and pretended to not notice him.
But I guess I failed miserably...
"Biana is doing a sleepover tomorrow! Will you come?"
"Umm, sure?"
He placed his hand on my shoulder and I shivered to his physical contact, we were dating a week ago, but we decided to cut it off, since it wasn't working, but I still couldn't help blushing when Fitz looked at me with his mesmerizing teal eyes, or had momentarily contact with me.
"Great!" He went away and I heard giggling behind me, I rolled my eyes at the sight of half the Foxfire girls gawking at him.
I went to sit in my usual table with Fitz, Biana, Lyhn, Marella, Tam, Fitz, Dex and Keefe, but this time Keefe was nowhere to be seen.
I sat beside Marella who was gossiping about this new ship In class, leave it to Marella to know everybody's secret love life.
Biana started talking about the sleepover,
"So i already planned everything, tomorrow we must play, base quest or truth or dare, maybe seven minutes in heaven, never have I ever..."
I didn't really hear a lot about it since I sorta zoned out, I never really got enough sleep, I've been having lots of nightmares of the neverseen lately, but I was to embarrassed to tell anybody.
"So who votes yes and who votes no?"
Biana looked at me since i was the only one who didn't respond, shoot I missed everything Biana said.
"Sorry, I completely zoned out".
Lyhn explained that they were voting if we should watch s cheesy human movie.
"I vote no!" Although to my dissapointment and surprise it turns out most of the gang voted yes, so cheesy movies it is.
I was about to zone out again but then I felt the most awfully feeling in my stomach, as if someone kicked me in the gut and then felt an overflow.
I blushed feeling overwhelmed with worry, I couldn't help overthinking the situation, which just made ir worst.
Everything in between my legs was soggy and I just felt like crying, my eyes were already stinging and getting watery as time passed.
The girls didn't seem to notice and neither did the boys- thankfully, i was freaking out that I almost shouted when someone came to cover my eyes.
"Who am I?"
Not only was the voice a big giveaway but the scent of beach waves also.
Don't ask why "Beach waves".
"Keefe?" I mumbled,
"Yes?" He said with his eyebrows already scrunched up, and his ice blue eyes full of worry, he must of felt my change of emotions, cause he grabbed my hand and started whispering into my ear.
"Do you need anything? Are you ok Sophie?"
Sophie? He only calls me by my name in special occasions.
I leaned closer and felt him blush, i could feel my face get red as a tomatoe from being this close to keefe, but I ignored it and whispered my situation as quickly as I could.
"Keefe, I might have gotten my leggings and underwear stained"
Keefe understood my situation so he faked that he would ditch with me the next class but silently took me to the girls bathroom, I was very aware of the giant stain I had in my bottom and I could feel Keefe understood cause he acomodated his body to cover me from behind, I whispered a thanks.
I was finally in the bathroom trying to clean up as much as I could, but my clothing was a disaster and I had nothing, no toilet paper and no pads, I slipped to the floor and cried on my knees.
I could hear a knock on the door and I looked up with my puffy red eyes to see Keefe staring at me with pity.
"May I come in?"
I grunted my approval, he came in and put his arm around me, I leaned my head on his shoulder and cried my eyes out, he made soothing noises and took out my hair, ever so gently, that was stuck to my cheeks because of my tears, and started wiping then with the back of his hand.
"I'm s-o asha-med of my-self" I hicupped, while wiping a few of my boogers with the back of my sleeve.
"Don't be, this is normal"
"Bu-t it's s-o em-ba-rassing"
"It is not, you are just doing what comes naturally, and don't worry nobody is ashamed of you, nobody is perfect and remember you have your friends and you have....well me"
I never thought Keefe, the one capable of the big gulon accident, Keefe, who smirks and jokes around everyday, Keefe, one of the hottest boys of Foxfire, would actually care about me.
Keefe gave me one of his crooked smiles and went to get toilet paper from the boys bathroom.
I sat there staring at the ceiling full of cobwebs and the marker written door, he was gone for a long time, what on earth is Keefe up to?

(Sorry for the sort of cliffhanger, well not really...but I can't just write and make everything boring, and I'm expecting readers like you, yes you, every other reader will think I'm talking about them, but you know better, I hope that you will throughly enjoy this story)