Chapter seven: Cuddlefest

⚠️ WARINING: Please do not read if you are underage, s3xual activities, cuss words and bad grammar.

(Keefe's pov)

The last thing I remember was the look of hunger my mother's eye's were holding, as she lifted up her dagger and sliced through my bare palm, my blood trickled against the cold, empty walls, I could hear her whisper and plea for me to be her legacy, that it was my destiny, I could feel all my agony well up in my chest as I choked my tears down, but then....(back to reality)
I woke up wiping my forehead against my pillow, now full of perspiration, I looked up to find myself with a worried looking Foster.
"Are you ok? I heard you scream, you were fighting through your sleeping bag, it was awful" she grabs one of hands and squeezes it for reassurance.
"It's ok, I'm fine now, must have been another one of my stupid nightmares"
I could see Foster's worry line deepening,
"Another one?"
She huggs me and whispers against my ear,
"I know you Keefe, and as a matter of fact I know it wasn't a stupid nightmare, but I am here now, and you can tell me anything"
I blushed to the feeling of her warm breath against my ear and how close she got all of a sudden.
I stared silently and I could see Foster's disappointment as she got up from her sitting position.
"Stop!" I grabbed her wrist tightly and let my tears stream freely against my cold cheeks.
"It was my mom! She was in my nightmare,"
I lowered my voice hoping nobody woke up,
"It was about my legacy"
"Oh"
Foster sits down beside me and grabs both my hands and starts placing warm kisses in each finger, which makes me blush even more-I guess now I know how Foster feels.
Foster starts crawling in my sleeping bag cuddling beside me, looking at me for permition, It took me a while to nod, still shocked of her actions.
"My mom always said company can help you sleep"
She got closer and gave me a hug,
"Only if you don't mind"
I placed one of my arms around her waist and the other on her cheek, I leaned closer to place a quick kiss.
"I have no problem with spending the night with you Foster,"
I smirked,
"Actually! I should do it more often"
I received a tomatoe colored Foster for my snarky comment.
We just stayed there in our cuddly position listening to the others snore peacefully, I looked down at Foster and she closed her eyes and lifted her head slightly to kiss me, I kissed her back with such passion, our kiss deepen and I could see Foster's nails dig deep in the sleeping bag. She pushed herself on top of me and started making a trail of kisses down my neck, she tugged at my shirt asking for permission, although I was already at it, I could feel Foster's warm kisses against my chest and my breathing coming in quick while she licks and nibbles.
I pushed Foster off on top of me so I could shove my body on top of her, I could here her moans slipping while I sucked her neck, we finally stopped and went back to our first cuddle position.
Until I had the nerve to massage Foster's clint through her underwear.
"What are you doing Keefe!?"
"Don't worry baby, I'm just helping you"
I could already feel Foster's legs shake with anticipation and I started chuckling.
"Woah Foster, you are drenching!"
I slipped one of my fingers deep in her now soaking pussy,
"FUCK KEEFE!!!"
I slipped two, than three, and quickened my pace as Foster groaned and bit her lower lip.
"Please go faster, faster!"
"Your wish is my command"
We kept fucking a while until I heard Foster yawn and decided it was time to sleep.
"Sophie...would y–you" I sight and start biting my lower lip until it started bleeding.
"Would you ever...have sex with me?"
I felt so nervous while I waited for Foster to respond, in my defense it was way to quiet and I was terrified by what Foster's answer could be.
"I'm not saying you have to, just that-"
"Yes"
"I sorta' had this idea and-wait what!?"
"Yes Keefe, I would absolutely have sex with you...just not yet"
"It's ok Foster I would never make you do this if you weren't ready, I won't rush things"
"Thank you Keefe"
"For what?"
"For being so understanding...and the the best boyfriend in the world, I love you Keefe"
"I love me to"
"SERIOUSLY SENCEN!!! you really have to make a joke about everything"
And we started laughing and I could hear Foster's adorable pig snorts.
"Sorry, I love you to Sophie"
And just like that we fell asleep.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER, I AM SORRY IT IS A BIT SHORT, ALSO JUST SAYING THAT MOST OF THE CHAPTERS WILL BE OF SOPHIE OR KEEFE'S POV, SO YEAH, KEEP READING!!!!!!!
ITS GETTING SOKKESPICY🌶