Chapter six: different perspectives

⚠️WARNING: Way to many cuss words and some badly written stuff...

(Biana's pov)

Last night was...interesting, I knew Keefe and Sophie always had a thing, but I couldn't help feeling a bit jealous.
I used to have a very big crush on Keefe, until I found out Sokeefe would be the next big thing, I was able to see other boys from a different point of view...in this case a boy with periwinkle eyes.
I still can't believe I kissed him, like actually kissed him, and even better...HE KISSED ME BACK!!!
I can't wait until tomorrow.

(Fitz's pov)

Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck, I am so angry with that piece of bullshit, a so called Keefe. I know he is my best friend, and I did tell Sophie I was happy for them but...ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!
Damn I want my girlfriend back, he doesn't deserve her I DESERVE HER.
How could Sophie make out with him and not me! I just-I just...AAAAHHHHH

(Wylie's pov)

Omg, I didn't know Sokeefe was a thing, they do look cute together, but I can't help but feel sorry for Fitz, he is a good guy, sometimes. I also can't believe Tam said yes! I finally have Lyhn all to myself, I just love her so much and I hope one day she will know how much.

(Tam's pov)

Pfffff, totally not crying, just some dust in my eye's...WHY DID I LET MYSELF BELIEVE BIANA WOULD EVER LOVE SOMEBODY LIKE ME!!!
I will admit I was pretty hurt when I saw them kiss, it should be me instead of Dex. Maybe if I go blonde and periwinkle eyes on her she will finally notice me.

(Lyhn's pov)

Eeeeeeeee, Wylie asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend, but an official one, with permission from my brother!!!
I obviously said yes, I finally get to spent everyday with the love of my life.
Speaking of love of my life, finally the oblivious duo, the Sokeefe finally figured it out.

(Keefe and Sophie's pov)

I JUST FUCKING KISSED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

[Sorry guys for such a stupid chapter, I needed time to get past my writers block and I just thought a nonsensical chapter wouldn't hurt anybody, so I hoped you enjoyed it]