Chapter three: Makeover

⚠️WARNING: Ummmm...just the same as always i guess!!!

(Biana's pov)

"Hurry up Biana, they're already arriving"
Fitz shouts from downstairs, uhh, Fitz just doesn't understand the art of eyeliner, it's seriously a pain in the ass.
"Wait up!"
I run downstairs trying not to trip in my Periwinkle colored dress, I decided to dress up casual today.... by casual I mean fancy. The dress, a braided low bun, with some matching pearl accessories, some fancy white heels and smooth periwinkle colored shade for the eyes, plus a sorta ice blue...NOT KEEFE'S EYES! Don't worry I also ship Sokeefe, Keefe is so overrated. Now I'm more into cute blonds with dimples.
If I'm being honest, I might have dressed in Periwinkle from top to bottom for particular reason....

My clothes:

Well my plan of not tripping

Well my plan of not tripping...it failed miserably, I accidentally slipped with my dress and would have already been with my face flat on the ground if it wasn't for some strong arms, of a blond boy with adorable periwinkle eye's.
"Woah Biana, is Sophie rubbing it you
to" We both blushed and stared at each other awkwardly.
"Ahem!" We let go quickly,
"Ya' know, Sokeefe is already enough, I don't need DIANA to!" Tam rolls his eyes, Keefe goes up to Sophie and puts an arm around her waist, I try to hide a squeal as I watch Sophie blush, they're just so-ooo cute together!
"You're just jealous bangs boy"
Tam scoffed and crossed his arm's,
"As not!"
They both glared at each other, I always thought it was so stupid they didn't get along, they're down right identical.
"Enough of that boy's!"
Lyhn shouts and both Tam and Keefe glare at her, but Lyhn just keeps glaring at them, her glare was worthy of killing all living flowers of a village.
I could here whimpering and saw how terrified Wylie was.
"Wow! remind me not to get on your bad side Lyhn"
"Aww honey, I'm sorry if I scared you"
Lyhn puts an arm around Wylie and all trace of her glare disappeared.
"Honey?" Wylie looks at Lyhn with a goofy smile on his face.
"Umm, yeah"
Lyhn stares at Wylie and the silence is even more awkward.
"Well that was fun to watch!"
Marella started clapping,
"But bad news cry babies, the women are gonna have a serious makeover!"
While I cheer with Marella and Lyhn I can hear Sophie groaning from all the way across.
While I'm upstairs giving Marella pointers on what elixir to drink and shouting orders to Lyhn, on what dress to use, Sophie keeps complaining.
"Uhhh, Bianaaaa"
Sophie starts pouting,
"Don't, uhhh me, this is for your own good! You can't attract any boys with that outfit, and don't you dare give me your puppy eyes, those are irresistible"
Sophie starts giggling and then starts begging as her eyes shimmer, they turn teary and glassy, and her big brown eyes widen.
"STOP THAT SOPHIE!"
I shout covering my eyes from the irresistible cuteness overload.
"But I like my outfit! It's comfortable and casual"

Sophie's clothes: