Chapter five: Stolen kisses

⚠️WARNING: S3xual situations, to many cuss words, not healthy for young readers.

(Sophie's pov)

My heart beat so fast as I entered the wardrobe with Keefe who was squeezing my hand for reassurance, I could even feel Fitz glare from behind me. While we were both trying to get comfortable and acomodating our bodies, since there wasn't a lot of space, the awkward silence vibrated through the wardobe wooden walls.
It was still hard not to giggle while I looked at Keefe who barely fit standing up and had his head tilted to one side.
"So-o" Keefe broke the awkward silence
"Whatcha' wanna talk about?"
I stared at the wardrobe ceiling trying not to look up to some very attractive ice blue eyes.
"Ummm, idontknow" I mumbled under my breath, we both looked at eachother and I was very aware at how close we were, are shoes and knees were touching and I could feel every warm breath Keefe exhaled.
I was about to say something until Keefe grabbed both my hands and started caressing my knuckles with his thumbs, I could feel my face get hotter by the second and I hopped he couldn't feel just how sweaty my palms were getting.
I closed my eyes and sight to the feel of his touch, I opened my eyes and saw that Keefe scooted closer and are noses were almost touching.
He placed a warm quick kiss on my hands and whispered in my ear,
"Do you trust me?"
"I'll always trust you Keefe"
"But-do you trust me....now?"
He got even closer and I let myself finally stare into his ice blue eyes, but followed his gaze which was directing to my lips.
"Yes, I trust you"
And just then Keefe kissed me, KEEFE SENCEN KISSED ME, the hottest boy from Foxfire, my best friend, soon to be more than friend kissed me.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, I let my hand lean on his chest while the other stroked his hair playfully, which made him groan protestly, but I ignored him knowing that deep inside, he enjoyed it.
Are kiss started simple, slow and easy, but then got more passionate, as I could feel his warm lips touch mine, I grabbed his neck and pulled him even closer, are arms and legs were intwined and we were as close as it could get, Keefe moved his kissing to my jawline and neck, while I moaned loudly, he kept sucking my neck while he went from squeezing my ass to massaging my pussy, i blushed of how wet i was getting and shivered slightly, we kept kissing and when it finally ended we were both breathless, I could feel myself trying to talk, but my mouth wouldn't let me, Keefe was going to say something but just then I quickly looked sideways to see a very annoyed Fitz.
"Well that was unexpected"
Biana said grinning like crazy, Wylie who had an arm placed around Lyhn, giggled with her, Tam and Dex just stared with there mouths wide open and Fitz glared at both of us, but he surprisingly gave me a weak smile and cleared his throat.
"I'm happy for you two"
He transmitted telepathically,
"Really?"
"Obviously, if Keefe makes you happy then I am happy, I just hope he is the one for you"
"I'm so sorry Fitz, I really hope you will find someone someday who is better than me"
"Trust me, nobody is better than Sophie Elizabeth Foster"
"Thank you Fitz"
"For what"
"For your support and friendship I will always love you, but not as much as you want me to"
"I know that Sophie and I guess I'll just have to go back with my chandelier"
He turned away just when a tear slipped through his cheek.
After all that drama, we all decided to watch a human movie, so i started picking a movie on the new TV screen the Vacker family got from the lost cities, while everybody got comfortable on the sofa and puff's.
Biana came with the popcorn and shiny pink containers full of sweets and snacks, just as the movie started, everybody was already staring completely at the tv, and there were barley any snacks left even though we weren't halfway through the movie yet. I chose to watch "Twilight" which was a very good movie for tonight. Keefe was cuddled up beside me, we were both under a bright sparkly violet colored blanket, while Keefe played with my hair and i leaned my head on his shoulder, I laughed when he started popping snickerdoodles on my mouth while he was chewing both a mallowmelt and a Butterblast, even though he just finished a whole prattles box. When we were already in the part where Cullans and James were fighting I could hear Keefe whimpering and silently crying while he hid his face behind my neck and squeezed his eyes shut.
"Aww, are you ok baby, it's almost over"
I started hugging him and I blushed when he kissed my neck in response.
When the movie finished I could already see everybody in shock with the end.
"That movie was so horrible, everybody died in the end, and to much vampires if you ask me"
Dex said already half crying while Biana went to hug him,
"I loved it" Biana said
"There was so much action, but just enough romance, if you ask me, they're life's really isn't much different to ours"
"I liked it to, the dark bits were great"
Tam says smirking just like Keefe would have been, if he wasn't gripping me to death, staring at nothing, I looked at his tear marked cheeks and waved my hands infrint of his eyes, and he finally blinked back to focus.
"Earth to Keefe!"
"Very ironic coming from a Shade who can control Shadowflux"
Keefe said, everybody laughed and i giggled although i knew Keefe was just joking to hide his traumatized face.
I looked at my soroundings where Wylie and Lyhn huddled up on the left side of the sofa, snoring with popcorn and snickerdoodles on they're cheeks and hair, and Fitz asleep with his face squashed on the puff, full of his saliva and his foot deep in a bowl full of popcorn.
"Well guys I hate to break it to you-"
Biana started cut short by one of her yawns, that were followed by Dex's, Tam's, than mine and finally Keefe, we all broke out laughing, but forgot to shush while the snoozing gang started stirring.
"I am exhausted"
Biana exclaimed,
"Me two"
"Me three"
"Me four"
I looked at Keefe to see if he would agree but instead he was drooling curled up beside me, leaning his head on my chest.
Everybody woke up but nobody said a word, since they were already half asleep, we all cuddled in our warm sleeping bags and I could already feel my eye's getting heavy and closing until I heard someone shout.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR MY NEXT POST, NEXT TIME IT WILL BE MUCH QUICKER, PLEASE KEEP READING ANYWAY, SOKEEFE IS GETTING INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!