Chapter eight: Surprise

⚠️WARNING: The usual!!!!

(Biana's pov)
I woke up with a big yawn, which left me blinking a while to hold back my tears, while I was stretching like crazy I looked at my soroundings.
Dex was as cute as ever asleep snoring softly and exhaling tiny puff's through his mouth, Fitz was tangled in his sleeping bag with his face flat against his pillow, I had no idea how he was breathing, Wylie and Lyhn were asleep holding hands, and both drooling, Tam and Marella were the only satisfying sleepers, with they're hair nice and tidy, smiling cozy under they're perfectly straight sleeping bags. I looked to where Sophie was sleeping but surprised to not see her in her sleeping bag but in KEFFE'S!!! I rubbed my eyes thinking I must be hallucinating from such little sleep, but no, they were right there cuddled up, Keefe and Sophie had they're foreheads pressed together, with Keefe's arms around Sophie's waist and they're breathing matching, AND KEEFE WAS NOT WEARING A SHIRT ON!!!!.
I had to cover my mouth to not squeal in delight. I slowly tiptoed to wake up Marella and tell her the great news.
"Psss, Rella"
"I told you not to call me Rella" Marella mumbled half asleep,
"Open your eyes, look to your right and it will predict the future!"
"God you're annoying!" She opens one eye and peeks to her right.
"FUCKING LORD" She bolts right up,
"My two favorite ship making out!"
"Shhh, keep your voice down, I'm trying to find my human camera to take a picture of this history"
"You've got to wake up Lyhn first"
"Fine"
I start walking towards the sleeping Lyhn and Wylie, but trip to the last night's spin the bottle, well bottle, I get my foot tangled in Dex's sleeping bag and fall right on top of him, with my lips inches from his, I could feel his warm breath exhaling against my cheeks.
I could hear Marella silently chanting with her fingers crossed, kiss, kiss, kiss.
I start cursing when Dex opens his eyes in total surprise.
He clears his throat,
"Well, I do have to admit I didn't expect this to happen first thing in the morning" I blushed staring at his periwinkle eyes,
"But I don't mind"
And he leaned in closer just to hear Tam shouting,
"OH GOD, GET A ROOM!!! If you ever wake me up again in this state I will vomit"
I get up and boop Tam's nose,
"Shh, Tammy, I have something really important to do, and you will ruin it if you keep shouting like a maniac, it's 07:00 am"
"Alright"
Lyhn who just woke up comes running to grab Tam by his pijama shirt-collar,
"You let her give you a nickname and not me! Outrageous"
"Well...Biana sh-she"
I knew this was an awkward theme, so I asked everybody to stop what they were doing and silently search for my human camera.
Wylie runs to the bathroom and we can hear him shout from across the room,
"YES! No stupid red hair anymore"
"Shh" We all hush him.
I found the camera and took a couple hundred pictures of the new Sokeefe–God, I can't wait to see Sophie's face.
Keefe started stirring and while he stretched he yawned a very impressive yawn.
"Goodmorning lord Hunkyhair"
I said with a ginormous
goofy smile,
"How ya' Keefester?"
I ask,
"Ok...what is wrong with you guy's? Cause I know it's not my birthday...at least I think it's not, well it is a Human thing but I guess it counts and-why are you all staring at me like that?"
Keefe looks beside him and the still cuddled up Sophie in his arms, he quickly let's go and covers himself with the sleeping bag.
"Well, that just brings a whole new level of awkwardness"
Keefe blushed a new Foster blushing record, and started softly shaking Sophie awake,
"Just a little bit longer"
Sophie mumbled, and Keefe tried to leave some space between them but Sophie moaned and holded tightly onto his arms.
"Well I guess I'm her new cuddly bear!"
Keefe says right when Sophie wakes up and bolts up shocked by the crowd staring at her.
"Fuck! This is not what it looks like, ya' know"
"Yeah?"
I stared at her smirking with my arms crossed.
After she explained to me that Keefe was having trouble sleep, I was sorta' dissapointed, but I still knew Sophie didn't put all the details, we're talking about Sophie Foster for lord's sake.
Fitz who woke up and seemed to be confused by the crowd around THE NEW SOKKEFE!!! came and asked what happened, but I know better than to talk about these things with him...even worst if there's guest's.
Fitz has this serious temper issue he has to take control of.
"So...who's hungry?"
I asked through the awkward silence,
"I'm hungry!" Sophie smiles and then get's closer and whispers in my ear,
"Hungry for revenge"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! IM SORRY, IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT AT LEAST WE GET MORE OF BIANA'S POINT OF VIEW. GO DEXIANA/BEX❤️
(Sorry for all you who ship Tiana)