Chapter four : Jealous

⚠️WARNING: Ummm, yeah, ya' know...

(Fitz Pov)

Ever since the day I decided to break up with Sophie, I've had more anger issues than before, I really can't control my actions, what I do and what I say, it's really just controlled by my temper.
I just wish I didn't have these fucking temper issues. Everybody might think I'm golden boy, the Vacker, perfect with handsome features, well that one maybe.
But seriously It's all just one big act, and I just can't help but think why Sophie even fell in love with me in the first place. And right now my best friend is in love with my ex-girlfriend and I just can't not feel hurt by the way they look at each other, it's as if they were made for each other, and no! Sophie is mine and only mine, she doesn't deserve Keefe, forget everything I said before, I'm handsome and perfect for her!
"Stupid Keefe"
I mumbled under my breath,
"What did you say?"
Sophie asked beside me, and I blushed hoping I didn't say everything I was thinking out about loud. (After I wrote this I forgot Sophie is a telepath:))
"N-nothing"
"You were really zoned out there, and I thought you would think the dare that Keefe has to do is funny!"
"What dare?"
"We're playing truth or dare silly!"
Marella laughs from all the way across the living room.
"Oh"
"Deaf much"
Tam chuckles and I start glaring at him.
"Anyway, Sophie just dared Keefe to get soaked by Lyhn and start dancing "Water" by Tyla, which I guess it's a Human thing?"
Biana looked at Sophie for reassurance and she nodded, Sophie grabbed Keefe's hand and took him to the kitchen to show him the song and what he must dance, it must have been something embarrassing because Keefe came out blushing a great scarlet.
Sophie played the song and Lyhn shoot water at Keefe while Keefe...h-e, s-star-ted, ummm, is it appropriate to say? He started shaking his ass like a crazy gorilla.
We all laughed like crazy and the loudest laugh was surprisingly coming from me.
"Ok, ok, enough of that, Sophie, truth or dare?"
I ask her with hope in my eye's, if she says dare, I'll dare her to kiss me and if she says truth, I'll ask her if she still love's me.
"Truth"
"Oh...well, do you still like me?"
"Umm, no, not really"
I felt as if my heart shattered into a million pieces, my eyes started stinging as they turned glassy.
"W-hat d-did you say?"
"I said no, Fitz you are an amazing guy, but you know are time is over"
Over-over-over, Sophie's voice just replayed in my head again and again.
"Fitz, Fitz snap out of it!"
Biana snapped her fingers on my face and I take a deep breath, finding out I hadn't breathed at all since Sophie responded my question.
"Let's keep going with the game"
I look at Sophie and stare at her holding hands with Keefe, while they're fingers intwine, I silently curse as silent tears stream down my cheek's.
"Wylie i dare you to drink any exilir that Keefe chooses"
Marella gives one of her evil laughs and I could already see how green Wylie turned. Keefe runs to grab his satchel and takes out a mysterious gooey but glittery red elixir, Wylie covers his nose and drinks the elixir with one big gulp.
"Oh! I thought it would be worse"
Wylie smirks and crosses his arms,
"Umm, honey, sorry to spoil your hope but, look again"
Lyhn grabs a mirror and Wylie gives an Iggy screech and starts glaring at Keefe.
"Red curly hair suits you, you look good as a clown"
Lyhn messes Wylie's new hairdo playfully,
"But my n-"
"Your nose is adorable"
I laughed at Wylie's shocked face when Lyhn kissed his nose.
"Awww, anyway, who wants to play spin the bottle?"
Everybody agreed a quick round wouldn't hurt anybody.
Biana came back with a bottle and placed it in the middle.
"Remember the first person that gets pointed by the bottle is the one who will do the kissing, and he or she gets to pick where, but the second person who gets pointed, is the lucky or unlucky person who gets kissed".
Biana spinned the bottle and it landed on Lyhn, I could already hear Lyhn chanting silently for Wylie, but instead it was Tam, Lyhn went and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.
"You're the best brother in the world"
"Right back at ya' sis'"
"Aww, that is just heart melting"
Marella says.
Biana spins the bottle again and it lands this time on Marella, before I know it Marella comes walking this way, me, seriously, it had to be me.
"In the cheek?"
She whispered timidly, I nodded, but when she pecked my cheek, it was quick but warm and I felt a tingly feeling that made me shiver.
"Last one!"
Biana spins the bottle which lands on Dex and then it surprisingly stops just enfront of Biana, I could see Biana blush just as Dex asks where but then my jaw drops when Biana grabs Dex's neck and kisses him full of passion.
They finally let go blushing and breathless.
"Well, that was, something"
Sophie interrupts the awkward silence.
We all agreed to play two more games before watching some human movies that Sophie thought it would be fun to watch.
"Seven minutes in heaven!"
The girls squealed delighted and I could see all the boys look queasy, only Wylie who looked confused.
"What on earth is seven minutes in heaven?"
"Oh, it's simple, we write are names and put them in a bag, we only have one turn, we grab two names from the bag and they are supposed to be stuck together seven minutes in a closet with total privacy"
Biana explains smiling so wide her lips look like stretched out chewing gum.
"But why in the- oh"
Wylie blushed,
"Don't worry, you can also just chat, or something, you don't have to, ya' know"
Biana wrote are names and put them In a glittery pink bag, where she took out two names with her telekinesis.
"Wylie and Tam"
I know I wasn't supposed to listen but I was curious so I used my telepathy to hear there thoughts, but not exactly invade they're personal space.
"Do you really love Lyhn?"
"I do, she is beautiful, kind, so, so very unic, and I love her so much, I promise I will take care of her, sing for her, make her breakfast in b-"
"It's ok, I think you're the perfect guy for the job!"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
(I could feel them hugging)
"But if you hurt one of her pretty little hairs, I will make your life impossible!"
"Times up boys!"
Biana opens the closet and I can see Wylie go straight to Lyhn to kiss her, eww less pda.
"Dex and Fitz"
I go inside and the space is so small I have to bend my neck a little.
"So-o you and Biana?"
"Yes"
"Don't look so nervous, I can tell Biana likes you, shit she might even love you, but I can totally tell you love her back"
"I do, I really do! You have no idea, I think she is the most gorgeous elf in the planet, she is so out of my league and to think she actually kissed me, as in me, the boy with a useless ability and unmatched parents"
"Stop that Dex! Biana loves you cause you're a nice guy, you're always there when you need a hug, some help, you make her day brighter, you make her laugh, i've never seen her happier, and I just want my sister to be happy"
Dex hugged me and I hugged him back, we stayed in that position for a while.
"Aww what a cute hug-fest, but seven minutes passed already, oh and sorry but I just remembered we're nine, so it's not pair, so I will take out my paper"
Biana shrugged as if she didn't care because the person she wanted already passed.
"Marella and Lyhn"
After they came out i winced to the two last paired names.
"Keefe and Sophie"
They got in blushing already and I went closer to place my ear on the closet door.
"Whatcha' doing?"
Biana asked,
"I'm eavesdropping, duh"
I opened my mind into Sophie's head but she blocked me out, we're supposed to be cogantes, she never blocks me out.

(Thank you, hope you enjoyed your read)