21 (R18)

cttro

~

The morning was bathed in the golden hues of a bright and sunny day. Etsuko, once again, found herself standing at the threshold of Kenma's hotel room, armed with yet another strategy to coax him back to where he belonged. Kenma, in his unusual generosity, had given her a spare key to his room.

"Good morning, my kitten," Kenma's voice echoed in the room as she stepped in, already anticipating her arrival.

Etsuko let out a gasp, her hand instinctively clutching her chest. "Damn it, Kenma! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She glanced at the bottle on the table, disbelief etched on her face. "Are you seriously drinking this early in the morning?"

Kenma shrugged nonchalantly, "Yeah." He gestured towards the chair across from him. "Join me for breakfast, won't you?"

Etsuko waved him off, making her way towards the bed instead. "I've already eaten." she casually mentioned as she perched on the edge of the bed. "With Rin,"

Upon hearing another man's name on her lips, Kenma felt a surge of anger ignite within him. Without a second thought, he lunged at her, pushing her onto the bed and pinning her down, her hands held captive above her head.

"Kenma! What the hell, let me go!" Etsuko protested, struggling against his grip.

"Why, Etsuko? Why are you spending time with other men?" He demanded, his voice laced with fury.

Etsuko scoffed, "Get over yourself, Kenma! Rin is just a friend! I knew him before I even met you!"

"Oh, so there was someone else before me?" Kenma's tone took on a sinister edge.

Etsuko shot back, "And what is it to you?"

Kenma let out a heavy breath. "I don't really know, Etsuko." he says, starting to lower his head to her ears. He slowly made way to her breast down to her middle, leaving trail of chaste pecks. "Tell me, Etsuko. Does he touch you like this?" He says, putting his hand under her shirt, caressing her breast. Kenma's touch send shivers down to her spine.

"Are you out of your mind? Rin would never do this to me! Let me go!" Etsuko breathed hard. Kenma wasn't being him.

"You know. I already warned you, didn't I?" He says unclipping her bra with one hand. "I'm a man, Etsuko." Kenma started pleasing her. Touching her breast, leaving marks, licking every part of her. Etsuko was weak on the knee. She couldn't run. Etsuko trembled in fear.

Kenma unbuckled her pants, lowering down the zippers. "See, you are wet for me." Kenma says proudly. "I have desires, Etsuko," he says, placing his head in front of her middle. "Urges." He breathed on her skin, licking her middle under the garment.

"You are out of your mind, Kenma. Snap out of it!" She says weakly, tears welling on her eyes.

"Ah, I missed you. Badly." He says wetting his mouth with his tongue. Kenma pulled down her pants and undergarment. "Just thinking he touch you makes me crazy, Etsuko." His mouth dive deeply into her mouth. 

Kenma's movement weren't steady and slow, unlikely of what he does when they were together. It was darker and rough.

"Kenma... please." Etsuko cried.

Kenma didn't listen. He removed his own undergarment and put himself inside her without letting her adjust to his size. Etsuko cried in pain.

"You did this to yourself, Etsuko." Kenma said, his hips move erastically against her. Etsuko's eyes flutter, her back arching up, unholy words slips into her mouth.

"You are a slut. See how your insides want me, huh. What? Can't he satisfy you?" he pants. Kenma knows Etsuko's weak spot. His paced increase, grunting with each thrust,  "You are aching to be filled."

Etsuko curse under her breath as Kenma's body collided with hers. Kenma bites and sucks her mouth.

"It hurts, Kenma." Etsuko grasped helplessly, turning her head on the side.

"Don't take you eyes of me, Etsuko. Watch me fuck you." He says, grabbing her face to fix her gaze at him. "Say I'm better than him."

Kenma's eyes burn with lust. He slides his member in and out. The spark of pleasure send white spots into her vision.

He thrusts hard into her, trying to get more friction. Kenma moaned her name against her neck as his member crashes into her.

"Please! It hurts!" She pleaded. Her hands fisting the sheets.

Kenma didn't know. When he went back to his senses. It was already done. Its already dark out. Etsuko's bruised body beside him. Covered in sweat and tears. She must have past out. Kenma thought to himself.

His juices trailing down between her legs. Kenma didn't know how much he and she come off but with the messy sheets and their exhausted bodies. He knew he went overboard.

"What have I done?"