2

cttro

~

February 2012 - Winter

"That stupid mustard head," Etsuko gritted her teeth in frustration.

Surprisingly, Atsumu had forgotten his lunch box, and Osamu was being difficult, refusing to bring it to him even though they were in the same building and on the same team. "Stupid brothers," she muttered for what felt like the hundredth time.

Etsuko went out of her classroom and walks down the hallway. Students are scatter around doing their own thing. Some whisper about her, not because she's part of the student's top list, or the student council president, but because she's the 'Oh so famous little sister of the Great Miya Twins'. 

Etsuko's mind suddenly flashed back to the memory of Atsumu punching a student who had claimed she only won the election for president because of her brothers' fame.

With her brothers, Osamu and Atsumu, practically being celebrities in their field, one would assume she had luck on her side. However, it was not just luck that they were her brothers; rather, she was fortunate to have them as her brothers.

"Miya Etsuko-chan~" the Teacher calls. Etsuko pause on her tracks. Her ears budge, familiar with the slutty tone of the teachers voice.

"Yes, Jin-sensei?" she said, facing the teacher with a forced smile.

"Can you do this for me? I have a lot of things to do in Class 1 and 2." Before she can say anything, the teacher already handed her loads of papers. "You know how busy we teachers are, right?" she grins, crossing her arms over her gigantic breast.

Must be tiring carrying that all day. She thought to herself while comparing her own B-cup breast.

"Etsuko-chan?" 

"Yes, Sensei. I understand how busy you are." Etsuko smiled, knowing she had no choice but to accept the task.

"That's good. I want it in order. Just leave it on my desk tomorrow morning before your class starts," the teacher instructed, leaving with an annoying smirk.

"Yes, Jin-sensei," Etsuko replied, smiling and bowing respectfully.

Etsuko continued to her tracks to the gym, her left hand holding Atsumu's lunch box while her right hand struggled to support the stack of papers she was hugging against her chest.

Etsuko despised going to the boys' volleyball gym, specifically because of the fans loud roars. It's too noisy for her. She wasn't surprise at all when she arrive at the gym full with students watching the boys volleyball team practice. Etsuko excuse herself through the crowd, she entered just as the team was taking a water break. Fortunately, she wouldn't have to stay inside the stuffy room for long.

"Euko!" A manly voice called not far from where she was standing.  A tall, masculine figure ran over to her, ruffling her hair as he reached her.

"Stop calling me that, and stop ruining my hair," Etsuko scolded.

"Cold as always." Aran chuckled. "Oh, right. I'm going to the public library this weekend. Are you free?"

"I don't know." she shrugs "I'll text you if I'm free."

Aran click his tongue, snapping his fingers, he says. "Cool."

Suna joins them with a water bottle on his right hand. "What are you guys talking about? And what are those?" he says, pointing to the papers she was holding.

"Instead of asking, why not help me carry it?" she suggested, hoping he would agree since her arms were starting to ache.

Suna yawns, "Heh, I don't want to."