Nick Wright (Earth-909)

VA: Zeno Robinson (ENG), Taito Ban (JAP)

Alias: The Unbeaten, Nicky, Mr. Plot Armor

Species: Evohuman

Nationality: African-American (Samoan descent)

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Eye color: Dark

Hair color: Black

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165 lb

Birthdate: 9/27

Relatives: Jackson Wright (father), Layla Wright (mother, deceased)

Occupation: Mechanic, SCP Foundation Security Officer (Level 5)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality

Despite having an intimidating appearance and look, Nick is actually someone who is caring, friendly, and helpful person.

Nick is a good-natured and the most serious which makes him the big brother figure and the most mature one amongst his friends, but he is also extremely friendly and many people likes him. However, he is also capable of losing his cool, such as should his friends or family get insulted. This, combined with his incredible physical abilities along with his powers make him a rather dangerous opponent in combat.

He deeply cares and loves his father who is still struggling with the recent death of his mother. However, despite his powers make him completely invulnerable to virtually anything, Nick still has a fear of dangers of fighting due to possibility that something might happen to his father when he is gone and might lose both his parents.

Nick has deep passion for automobiles, especially muscle and sports cars.

Biography

Nick was born to Jackson and Layla Wright, being half-Black and half-Arabic. His father was a mechanic while his mother worked at a soup kitchen. As a child, Nick showed a rather strong physical abilities while also enjoying watching cars. He would sneak out as a kid to watch street racing at night, and surprisingly he was never caught.

When Nick was 16, his Evohuman powers kicked in after he and his mother were driving home from school after his first day in his sophomore year, where they had an accident. Although he survived due to his powers and came out unharmed, his mother did not. This led his father to spiral down to depression and becoming reclusive, barely talking to his son and always drinking, though he did not laid hands on his son nor blamed him for the tragedy. After Nick discovered the true nature of his powers, he vowed to protect his father.

He started to use his powers for good in secret after that, while started to work at the same soup kitchen his mother worked, where he met Mark Grayson, Amber Bennett, William Clockwell, and Samantha Eve Wilkins before befriending them. Later, he learned that the "accident" that left his mother dead was in fact caused by Stormfront, one of the members of The Seven who was secretly a Nazi, who was "chasing a criminal" and mistook his mother's car for the criminals, but in reality she did it out of her racist spite. The further investigation revealed not only Stormfront was evil, but the rest of the Vought International she worked for. This made him vow vengeance against the Nazi. "When I find that Nazi bitch... Imma tear her apart."