The Pentagram (Earth-823)

The Pentagram is a codename referring to five teenagers who were subjects of Malus.

They are part of Weapon V Program where Malus operatives conducted experiments on children in order to turn them into super soldiers that they could control through turning them into superhumans, or Evohumans, to be exact. The procedure involved being injected with modified and perfected version of the Compound V called, Compound VX, which not only awakened rather powerful abilities, it also reduced side effects such as physical and mental deterioration.

In a secret facility in Alaska, the children were put through rigorous experimentations and training in order to become soldiers, while at the same time, never being allowed outside of the facility. Some of the Evohuman children, however, committed suicide out of isolation-induced depression or to escape their intended fate of becoming weapons. 

Soon, Malus began to realize that the children wouldn't be reliable as soldiers due to their free will, and not being born with the desire to hurt and kill. As a result, they declared the program as a failure and ordered the operatives to terminate the children. Eventually, this resulted in a massacre that killed many children, only five of them surviving and managing to escaping.

As they broke out, they ran and ran, hiding from the authorities, out of fear that they might be Malus operatives in disguise. However, despite this, they did not hesitate to help out those in need, using their powers but making sure it was discreet.

Eventually, they would encounter the superhero team Vanguardians, who would learn of Malus' experiments and helped them out. As they battled Malus together, they would learn that while their families were safe, due to Malus having various connections, including Vought International and Umbrella Corporation, the Vanguardians ensured to keep them safe.

Later on, the Vanguardians decided to help them train and hone their powers, while also giving each other codenames, or superhero names.

"It's cool, you know? That's what we did back when we first became heroes." Ethan said, smiling.

As they trained, the Pentagram would soon be recruited into Vanguardians' new initiative of recruiting others like them, including some of the former students of Godolkin University and more.

The name of the initiative? Project Valor.

Members

According to Malus' database, the Pentagram are classified as Divine Class Evohumans, who are Evohumans with powers that are deemed limitless and have vast potential to be the powerful in the future.

Diego Cross / Meltdown

Alias: Meltdown (codename), Subject D-7

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alias: Meltdown (codename), Subject D-7

Species: Evohuman

Age: 21