Olivia Ziegner (Earth-909)

VA: Kira Buckland (ENG), Hitomi Nabatame (JAP)

Alias: Pythia (codename), Liv, Colonel Ziegner, The Prophet Queen

Species: Evohuman

Nationality: German-American

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Eye color: Dark purple

Hair color: Black

Height: 5'8

Weight: 83 lb

Birthdate: 2/12

Relatives: Shinichiro Ziegner (father, deceased), Heidi Ziegner (mother), Cynthia Fritz-Ziegner (younger sister, deceased)

Occupation: U.S. Army Colonel, SCP Foundation O-5 Council member

Alignment: Neutral Good

Biography

Olivia was born to German and Japanese family. Growing up, she was fond of nature, always looking at mountains and oceans.

Aside from that, she had an upbringing where she succeeded in anything and everything that she did, ranging from exams in her high school and university and sports competition where she was classified as Olympic level. It was at that point her Evohuman powers kicked in and gained an incredible ability to see the entire future. With this, Olivia felt like she was at the apex of food chain, and felt like she could do anything.

However, one thing she was frustrated with was her younger sister, Cynthia. Despite having zero talent whatsoever, she had her kindness and strong sense of righteousness. Cynthia urged Olivia to do good with her powers, something she would scoff at. Cynthia looked down on her and called her weak. Despite this, Cynthia would always smile and would say:

"I know. I'm sorry, sis. But I still love you."

Olivia  would always be frustrated at, believing she was dense. Huffing in annoyance, she would walk away. Even though she somewhat cared for her sister, she still saw her as a failure and would try to retain her grace, but felt frustrated how her mother liked both of them, even though she was clearly superior.

But eventually, Olivia would come to regret it.

While at school, Olivia's mother would call about an urgent news. Cynthia was shot by a petty thief who was trying to steal from a mother and a young boy. She saved them, but she was hurt. Hearing this, Olivia ran and ran. For some reason, she didn't understand. She hated her sister, right? Why is she panicking? Why was she running like bat out of hell for her?

As she arrived at the hospital, she found her sister. Her mother, with tears in her eyes, told her that she was gone. Shocked to her core, Olivia ran outside. As rain began to fell, emotions bubbled up inside her, swirling like a whirlpool. Tears flowed down like a bursting dam, mixing with the rain falling. She screamed out in anguish, grief, and sadness.