Philip Peverell (Earth-909)

VA: Kellen Goff (ENG), Kengo Kawanishi (JAP)

Alias: Phil

Species: Evohuman

Nationality: American

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Eye color: Stormy gray

Hair color: Gray

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130 lb

Birthdate: 6/2

Relatives: Ms. Peverell (adoptive grandmother, deceased), Unnamed mother (deceased)

Occupation: BSAA operative (briefly), Godolkin University student (formerly), SCP Foundation Operative (currently)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality

Philip is generally an air-headed yet quiet and kind boy, often displaying little to no emotion and sporting a blank, dispassionate expression regardless of his circumstances. While he isn't really a loner, he tend to distance himself from others time to time, but after meeting Taeho, Irene, Creed, and Nick, he became more and more close to people.

However, if he sees someone hurting his family or friends, he gets incredibly angry. He will become more cold and menacing, to the point he isn't afraid to brutally beat or even fatally injure someone. Much like his friends, this side only comes out toward those who are affiliated with Vought International, due to witnessing some of his old friends being experimented in the Woods.

While he is blunt, Philip is open to finding a peaceful solution to conflict. He doesn't particular find fighting stronger opponents very exciting despite his incredible strength; he wishes he could simply live his life without worry and just go home.

Philip is also a big football/soccer fan, always trying to play with his friends and aspires to be one someday. A running gag is that he is still confused why football is called soccer in certain countries, especially in USA.

Biography

Philip was born to unknown parents in Manchester, United Kingdom. Philip comes from a poor family, where his mother was a drug addict and his father unknown. When his Evohuman powers kicked in, Philip accidentally erased their house and causing his mother to abandon him.

Philip was on the streets, surviving by eating garbage and leftover foods thrown away by others, until he was adopted by Mrs. Peverell, who was a sweet old woman who despite his destructive powers loved him like her own grandchild. During this, Mrs. Peverell would take Philip to see football games, which led him to enjoy playing football. While he was nervous about his powers, his grandmother convinced him to use his powers for good to find his own happiness. At some point his grandmother passed away, and even though Philip was saddened, he made sure try to be happy like his grandmother told him.