Creed Morrow (Earth-909)

VA: Crispin Freeman (ENG), Yuki Ono (JAP)

Alias: Cree, King of Horrors, The Eldritch Boy, Lovecraft Jr.

Nationality: American

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Eye color: Dark

Hair color: Dark brown

Height: 5'10

Weight: 123 lb

Birthdate: 1/12

Relatives: Gideon Morrow (father, deceased), Shirley Morrow (mother, deceased)

Occupation: Bar owner/Bartender, SCP Foundation O-5 Council member

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality

Creed is a cool-headed and confident person. He is friendly and helpful toward others. Creed is best known for his strong sense of empathy, which makes him easily befriend others due to him sympathetic toward their backstories and sadness.

Whenever he fights, Creed gains a crazed and thrilled side towards his opponents, though this only applies to those who insult, hurt, or attempt to kill his friends or family. He also tend to have a sadistic side where he toys with his enemies and give them false sense of hope such as seemingly showing them mercy before gruesomely killing them. He can be also very egotistical, freely taunting and belittling his opponents and even allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and counterattacking.

Biography

Creed was born to Gideon and Shirley Morrow, who were formerly Global Occult Coalition operatives that later joined the SCP Foundation after becoming disgusted with their methods. During their time, Creed developed his Evohuman powers and his parents tried to hide it from both the foundation and the GOC due to believing they will try to capture and contain or kill him.

After his parents' death through unknown cause, Creed decided to use his powers for good, Creed then later met Taeho Yeun, another Evohuman who was part of SCP Foundation's O-5 Council (although at that time he was unofficial), where he made sure either the Foundation nor the GOC will hunt him down with his powers. Intrigued and finding Taeho funny, he quickly befriended him. He then later became the Foundation's O-5 council member himself like Taeho, where he became interested in SCP-053 who befriended him.

Later, Creed ran a bar his uncle owned until his death. He became known for his great bartending and had many people came to his bar to celebrate or have party.

At some point, he met Dante, a Devil hunter who became his mentor of some sort. Together they fought his brother Vergil, where Creed nearly went berserk and able to overpower Vergil. Creed later stole the Yamato before giving it to Dante.