24

Taehyung ran, ran, across the corridor and into the bathroom. He went straight to the sink, trying very hard not to panic and wash his hands. Just as he was about to go for some soap, the bathroom door bust open and a worried Jungkook walked inside.

"Tae? You good?" he asked while approaching. From this angle Jungkook couldn't see the others ink stained hands, the same ink stained hands as his.

Taehyung froze in his place for a moment. All that could be heard in the small space between them was the running sink water. As Jungkook came closer, his eye landing on Taehyung's dirty hands and shirt sleeves, he couldn't help bus braze himself. Especially when Jungkook let out a curse underneath his breath.

"Fuck."

"Jungkook, look, let me ex-"

Jungkook hurriedly came right next to him and tried to clean Taehyung's hands with his.

"God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to dirty you too. That damned pen, I swear I'll throw it out. I've been meaning to do it since last year, but it is a good pen. It just sometimes...ruins paper and stuff." Jungkook ranted off as he scrubbed his hands.

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Ugh, it even got on your shirt, it's an expensive one too!" cried out the younger boy when he noticed the ink stains on Taehyung's shirt.

As an idea popped into his head, he shyly looked up at Taehyung. Water still running, hands still wet, Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's sleeve.

"Could you, um, take your shirt off?"

If Taehyung's grandpa hadn't made him practice all those breathing, calming down and control exercises at home, he's sure he would've choked. That, however, didn't happen. He just stared at Jungkook blankly. He followed Jungkook's gaze from his dirty sleeves, to even some spots of ink on his chest, and instantly understood what he wanted from him. He can't say that he...wasn't disappointed. Taehyung slowly nodded his head and went to unbutton his shirt.

Once he took it of, he was met with a soft gasp from Jungkook. He quickly turned around to look at the boy, expecting him to have seen something that might give him away. He was scared for no reason, though. The moment their eyes met, Jungkook blushed a pretty pink color. His eyes kept darting between his chest and back to his eyes.

Oh.

They were boyfriends, thought Taehyung, but they hadn't done anything more than a few innocent kisses hidden behind all eyes. Now, seeing Jungkook this flustered, did stuff to Taehyung. Heat rose to his cheeks too, but not only his cheeks.

"I-, um. Right, the shirt." Jungkook swiftly grabbed Taehyung's shirt, turned around and began washing it in the sink. He sneaked a peak back at Taehyung through the mirror, blushing even more when their eyes met.

Taehyung couldn't move his gaze anywhere elsewhere. The soft blush even reached the boy's neck.

If...

As he looked at the boy, his boyfriend, his soulm- no. Taehyung couldn't help but come closer and turn off the water tap. Jungkook, having been focused on the job of washing the shirt at the time, jumped in shook, wide eyes meeting Taehyung's. Taehyung leaned in a bit, taking the shirt out of Jungkook's hands and leaving it at the sink. He took Jungkook's now free hands turned him around. He was now trapped in between the sink and Taehyung.

A very half naked Taehyung.

They looked into each others eyes for a moment, and then Taehyung dipped his face closer to Jungkook's. They lips were almost touching, one small movement and they'd be kissing. Taehyung looked at Jungkook as if asking. Jungkook closing his eyes was an answer itself.