9

Kim Taehyung was a perfect student. His grades were straight A's, he was obedient and didn't talk back. He was teachers' dream student. He was a bit cold though, but who could blame him? His grandpa raised him like that.

Don't talk back

Listen to others

Don't show unnecessary emotions

Those were the rules. But because of his grandpa's rules, other kids found Taehyung intimidating and are scary.
And because of that Taehyung didn't have friends.

Taehyung is a lonely boy.

He has always been alone, only having his grandpa to talk with, but even then he would prefer silence. That's when Jungkook happen.

Taehyung was studying when he felt a warm feeling on his wrist. It was pleasant, it relaxed Taehyung a bit. He wasn't dumb, he knew what that meant, after all, his grandpa was preparing Taehyung for this very day. He told Taehyung all about soulmates and what to do to ignore them. Taehyung did just that. He ignored that warm feeling in his arm and chest and got back to work.

But his soulmate didn't stop with only that one message, they kept on writing and writing to Taehyung. Curiosity got the best of him and Taehyung rolled his long sleeve up and saw all the things his soulmate wrote for him.

Jungkook.

That was the name of his soulmate.

"Jungkook." unconsciously said Taehyung as he touched that message.

Taehyung liked how his name sounded. His eyes drifted to his pen on the table. One message wouldn't mean anything, right? Taehyung took his pen and uncapped it, bringing it to his skin. Just as he was about to reply, his grandpa came into his room.

"Taehyung, no!" he screamed and grabbed the pen from Taehyung's hand. He threw it across the room and sighed.

For the rest of the night his grandma was explaining and lecturing him about what he should and shouldn't do. His grandpa said that Taehyung's soulmate will eventually stop writing, they'll give up so Taehyung shouldn't worry. But a small part of Taehyung didn't want that, he wished for Jungkook to keep on writing.

Well, Taehyung's wish came true because Jungkook continued writing, doing so everyday.