10

After so many years of receiving his soulmate messages, Taehyung has learned Jungkook's schedule.

Taehyung would receive a good morning message around 8. Jungkook would tell him about his dream and then would go get dressed. After breakfast he would make a joke and then go to school. Jungkook would sneak in some messages during classes too, usually during math. He would complain about it or how his teacher is always yelling at him for no reason.

No reason.

There always was a reason. From what Taehyung could understand, Jungkook was a troublemaker. He would talk back to his teacher and joke his way out of problems.

Nothing like Taehyung.

But back to Jungkook's schedule. After school he would go to soccer practice and only write him at five in the evening. He would always write a dumb pickup like after his practice that he heard his teammates make to the girls. Then after having a proper meal, Jungkook would go to his room and write his soulmate about anything, everything. At eleven he would say goodnight and go to sleep.

It has been like that for the past few years.

But not this day. As soon as the clock hit 7, Taehyung looked down at his arm and waited for his good morning message. Surprisingly, nothing appeared. Taehyung couldn't help but panic a bit. Was Jungkook sick? Slept in? Or...Did his grandpa's predictions happen? Did Jungkook gave up? Taehyung couldn't ignore his heart aching.

No, Jungkook isn't like that...at least he hoped so.

"He doesn't have to write me everyday..." murmured Taehyung, trying to convince himself.

But no matter what he said to himself, the feelings of fear never left his heart. He couldn't think of a day without Jungkook's little messages. They made Taehyung's day better.

Taehyung spends that day studying. It was the only way for him not to think of Jungkook. When night came, his thoughts of Jungkook came too. Taehyung was scared that this was the end because even though his grandpa would hate it, Taehyung couldn't let Jungkook go.