15

"Mr. Jiang gave us a lot of homework again."

"At this point I think he likes tormenting us."

"like come on! It's only the second week but we already had 3 tests."

"he's such a-"

"Ouch." yelped Jungkook as he stumbled back. He once again was distracted by telling his soulmate all about his day and he didn't saw someone coming his way.

Jungkook rubbed his nose and looked up. There he was met with a familiar face.

"Taehyung, hi!" he smiled brightly. Taehyung looked down on the smaller boy and nodded at him. "We met like this again."

Taehyung nodded again and looked past Jungkook. Jungkook turned behind and saw a group of people looking Taehyung's way.

"Oh are they your friends? Sorry! I'm keeping them waiting for you. I should be go-"

"No.." interrupted him Taehyung.

"No?" asked Jungkook, not sure what Taehyung meant by that.

"Not friends."

A small oh left Jungkook's mouth.

"Are they bullying you? I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, you know. Just tell me and they will-" Jungkook stopped speaking when he heard a beautiful, addicting sound.

Taehyung let out a small laugh.

It seems that both boys were surprised by that as they stood there just looking at each other. When Taehyung finally realized what just happened, he blushed. He fixed his stand and put on a cold face again.

"Ah so you can laugh! Good to know. Do you mind doing that again?"

Taehyung had to hold himself from rolling his eyes. The cold look that Jungkook received gave him an answer to his question.

"Well if you're not busy, then how about coffee? Or tea? I know this cozy place not far from here..." asked again Jungkook. He wanted to know more about Kim Taehyung. He just knew there was more to him than just a pretty face.

"I don't-" Taehyung was about to decline when Jungkook grabbed his left hand and began whining. Taehyung quickly pulled back. He did not like being touched.

"Come on, pleaseeee." begged Jungkook, unfazed my Taehyung's action.

"I can't-" another pout.

Taehyung fingers twitched.

"I really-"

Jungkook sighed. "Fine. I guess you are busy. Maybe next time? No pressure..haha.."

Disappointment could be seen clear in Jungkook's face. He lowered his head and looked at his shoes.

Dammit.

Cursed Taehyung in his head.

"I- okay." Jungkook lifted his head right away and smiled with his bright, bunny smile.

"Let's go!"

That day was the very first day Taehyung had skipped a class.

But definitely not the last one, not with Jungkook in his life.