13

"so, my first day of college just ended and I couldn't help but write you right away."

"Sorry for not writing you during the day, I was busy with lectures."

"Right now I'm walking to my car and writing you, hope I won't trip!"

"Ohh, I forgot to mention that I j-"

Jungkook hit his shoulder into another person's shoulder, thus making that person drop their books.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Let me help you with that!" he quickly picked up the other's books. Jungkook looked up and was met with the most beautiful boy he has ever seen.

"H-Hi." Jungkook stuttered. A small, berely visible smile appeared on the other boy's face. With one blink it was gone and replaced with a cold look.

"I really am sorry. Are the books okay...um?" Jungkook asked after remembering in what situation he was.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. And yes, they're fine." Taehyung introduced himself and observed his books.

Jungkook heart skipped a beat.

"It's nice to meet you! It's my first day here and I already made others trouble. Silly me." Jungkook laughed and hit his forehead softly.

Taehyung didn't say anything and kept on looking at the other boy blankly.

"Oh you must be busy, I'll leave you now. Sorry again and bye!" he gave Taehyung a little bow and was about to run off when Taehyung stopped him.

"Is something wrong?"

Taehyung face palmed. Why did he stop him? Taehyung couldn't drop the feeling that was in his guts, saying, even screaming not to let the other boy go.

"name."he murmured.

Jungkook tilted his head like a confused puppy. "Huh?"

"Your name." said again Taehyung.

"Ohh how rude of me!" Jungkook shook his head. He was being rude.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung's heart stopped.