JC! 1|First Sight (💥)

(6:00 AM IN THE MORNING AT SCHOOL)

*Door opening with a creaking sound* "This door seems to be broken huh.." The girl walks inside the classroom wandering around. It was her first day of school until she found someone sitting on the chair deeply staring at the wall. "Uhm Hello..?" She says it as the other girl looked at her too. She was wearing headphones as she looked at the girl. "I see.. You may be Vivienne are you? You must be a new student." she takes off the headphones and placed it on the table. "Nice to meet you though Vivienne." The girl shakes her hands gently as she walked away

Vivienne wanted to talk with her more but she was scared to. "Oh shoot, I forgot to put my bag down!" Vivienne forgot to put her bag down and so she placed it on the side of her chair. She was bored and she saw more students going inside the classroom. She saw 3 students going inside the classroom that caught her attention.

They were named Yua, Zyy, and Valerie. And again she saw the girl that shaked her hands earlier and Vivienne went towards her. "Hey, Girl with black hair. Whats your name?" Vivienne was overthinking because it wasn't starting off good. "Oh me? I'm Vivi. Sorry if i went already and ignored you. Thats what i always do." Vivienne giggled and asked her if they could become friends and of course Vivi accepted it.

(Time skip to Recess = 8:30 AM)

*The bell rings*
Vivienne went near to Vivi and said something. "Hey Vivi would you mind if we could ea-" Vivienne got distracted by a sudden girl shouting Vivi's name. "VIVI!!!!".

The one screaming her name was named Essa, she was Top 1 in the class and is the best achiever. Essa's besties are Vivi and Yua which makes Vivi and Yua besties too. Vivienne got pissed off anyway but just left anyway. She went near to 2 of the girls which is of course named Zyy and Valerie. She was shy to say a word to them but Zyy just said something to her.

"Oh hello new girl, is there anything bothering you? Why are you here?" Zyy said it in a kind way but Vivienne couldn't say a word. "I don't think she can say a word Zyy.... She's probably shy. I mean I've experienced being new and i was like that too." after a few seconds Vivienne finally said a word but she was about to stutter. "Uhh- I uh, can we be fireworks??" "Huh?? We can't be fireworks new girl.." Said Valerie as she laughed. Vivienne was ashamed of what she said and started saying unsual stuff. "Hey new girl, no need to be afraid. We both understand what you're saying. You want to be friends with us do you?" said Zyy.

"Yeah.. That's what i wanted to say.. Sorry if that was random. Do you accept my request though..?" "Oh yes obviously!! We would like to be friends with you!!" Said Zyy in a joyful way. "Why don't you sit with us and talk with us? You can introduce yourself to us. Who was your first friend here though?" said Valerie.

"Oh my first friend?. Her name is Vivi, If I'm right." "Oh that girl? Its hard to get along with her!! How did you become friends with her so quickly??!" "Well I don't know how it was possible..." "You know Vivienne.. Shes literally Rank 2 in our class and plus shes Class President!!! Well uhm she's very loud but she's not extrovert at all. Shes a loud introvert, but trust me. She's very nice in actual although I barely talk with her." "Oh well Zyy.. That's great!"

Vivienne noticed Essa, Yua, and Vivi walking by while they were talking. And Vivi was not in a mood at all. "Hey guys look, Vivi is not in the mood at all.." said Valerie. Another girl walked in with 2 guys with her. The 2 guys were named Edward and Shawn and the girls name was Isha. "Sorry guys I'm pretty new but I keep seeing that girl with guys, why is she always with them?"

"Sorry to cut you off Vivienne but she was the girl that has been bullied since last school year, and she was bullied by Vivi. Vivi was wild for bullying her though." Vivienne gave a weird stare and Vivienne herself didn't really like her personality because she thought she was an attention seeker and a pick me.

Vivienne noticed it was already time and she went back to her original seat."I should get going now, it's the end of Recess." said Vivienne. When Vivienne got back to her original seat, she noticed that Vivi was her seatmate. "Oh hi Vivi.. Its weird talking with you like this.." "Oh hi Vivienne, I wanted to talk with you at Recess but Essa cut me off." "Hahaha!! Its okay Vivi, I understand. Its actually entertaining talking with you, I can't believe you were my first friend in here.

They both got cut off by the Secretary, well of course it was Yua."Vivi and that New student i don't know what to call you new girl but please be silent, I'm listing. This is your first warning." said Yua. "We're sorry Yua." they both apologized to the secretary and Yua made a sly smirk. "Why is she smirking??" said Vivienne.

"You're a new student so uhm you'll get used to it once you get older here.". A sudden voice cut them both from talking and a boy said "Hey Vivi, stop talking." "Me?? Vivi? I'm Vivienne." the boy was ashamed of what he said and Vivi gave The boy a death stare. "Sorry class president. I get confused by you both. I deeply apologize." "Its fine, I don't really care anyway, it isn't my problem at all." said Vivi.

(Time Skip to 4:00 PM)

It was the end of class and Vivi just went with Essa and Yua. While Vivienne was just alone and had no one to talk to. Vivi noticed her being alone so she just left Essa and Yua and ran to Vivienne."HEY!! Vivienne, You're alone are you?" "Oh yeah sure I am, I got used to this in my old school. Don't worry, just be with your friends."

"No, I'll be with you, you seem lonely and I don't wanna leave someone behind." Vivienne liked Vivi's personality and she smiled. "Hey Vivi, I like your personality." "Oh Thanks, you too. You have a pretty nice and a funny humor too." They were both complimenting eachother and they both smiled with ease. Vivi then noticed that Essa went home and Yua ran to them both. "Why are both smiling??"

"Oh nothing Yua, anyway meet the new girl, she's Vivienne to be exact." "Oh Hello Vivienne, nice to meet you, I'm Yua the secretary!" "Nice to meet you too Yua. You're pretty smart." "Oh Thank You! I never recieve those types on compliments." When they both walked together, they accidentally bumped into Valerie and Zyy. "OH WE'RE SO SORRY VALERIE AND ZYY!!"

"No no Vivienne, don't say sorry. No need to say that It's okay." said Valerie. Vivi laughed out loud seeing them bunping to eachother "SHH VIVI WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING" "SORRY YUA I JUST CANT TAKE IT". "Uhh.. Thats Odd..? Vivi calm down.. You're acting possessed."

"Shush Zyy, I'm literally gonna spit water at you so soon." They all randomly laughed together like a dying hyena. "ALRIGHT THIS IS OFF TOPIC STOP LAUGHING!" said Vivienne.

They all went ailent and forgot about what happened. "Anyway guys where do you guys live?" "Oh we all live in the same neighborhood." "How would you know though?"

"Well Valentines Day, I know everything." "Gosh no need to call me Valentines Day, DIVISION." They all just gave a weird stare and brought their bags with them. They were gonna go home already since it was already 4:30 PM. Before they could even go home, Vivienne asked for their social media accounts but they would usually communicate on Tiktok.