JC! 7|Exam Day (🗣️,💥)

Yesterday was Isha and Jiu's first day of breaking up. But as soon as it happened, Jiu was still jealous of Edward and Shawn for being close with her.

But something wasn't expected to happen tomorrow. What will it be?

(First day of exam)

When Vivi entered the classroom Isha ran to Vivi while she was very happy.

"Oh my gosh Vivi!!! I had the best night ever!!" she said it happily.

"Uhm.. What could that best night be?? And I thought you hated me."

"Well yeah Vivi.. I just wanna be friends with you, ya know '? And like, Someone likes me from another grade and I'm currently dating him!!"

"Oh.. Okay, thats great for you Ita- I mean Isha, I'm happy you moved on from Jiu.. I'll go now."

Vivi was almost about to be dumbfounded just because she was about to say Isha's code name. Vivi placed her bag down her chair and just sat peacefully.

Well it was exam day right now. Instead of her thinking about the examination, she thought about Isha's new lover, somewhat her boyfriend. But before she could investigate about who her new 'Lover' is, she had to go along with the other Japea members.

As she read her book peacefully, she saw Isha going to another classroom, with a boy. She couldn't see who it was, but she couldn't distract herself from studying the lessons.

A few minutes passed by and Vivienne finally arrived in the classroom.

"Oh Hi Viv no. 2, I see you're studying for the examination huh?"

"Yeah I sure am.. And can I tell you something??"
"Theres no problem to tell me anything Viv.. What seems to be the problem??"

"Italy.. She has a ne-"
Before Vivi could continue saying a word, Derek entered the classroom as if he was a stranger to them.

"Oh uhm. Did I disturb ya'll's conversation?"
"No.. Not at all Derek." Vivi replied.

"Vivienne, maybe later at Recess.. I'll tell you everything."

Everything was sure odd when Derek went in the classroom, but as time passes by, it was the first period of exam.

(Valerie's POV)
Since the seat arrangement was changed during the examination, she was placed near to Isha. Well it was obvious Isha would ask answers to her and talk to her every one bit.

"Gosh.. This examination is pretty hard huh? I bet Vision is doing great." Valerie got goosebumps while answering the exam.

As Zyy was doing her examination, Valerie was staring at her as if she wanted to ask for a spare pen.

"Hey Zyy, do you have a spare pen I could borrow?"

"Yeah, I do." Zyy handed it to Valerie.

But after one minute, she heard Isha asking answers to Essa but Essa would decline her request.

(In Valeries mind)
Gosh she's even more stupider than me. Maybe if I could slap the shit outta her, I could maybe have peace.

No, snap out of it Val. I am literally Isha's friend. Well... A backstabber friend i could say.

When Valerie was about to be done, Vivi, Yua & Vivienne finished earlier than Valerie. Well Valerie would usually be first on passing her exam sheet.

"Alright class. 5 minutes more left and then pass your paper!" as the class adviser said it, Zyy and Valerie were trembling because the last question got them both confused.