JC! 2|Gossips (🗣️)

(2nd day of school)

"Hey class pres!!" said the boy who called Vivienne as Vivi. "Can you help me carry this?" he said. "Oh sure why n-" Vivi randomly got cut off by a girl trying to take the boys attention, It was Isha. The girl who has lots of ex's.

"Hey Dolly!! I'll help you!" Said Isha. "Oh? Who's Dolly?" "Uhm of course him!" when both of them were gonna go inside the classroom she glared at Vivi as if she did something wrong.

"Whoa, that was weird. Such an attention seeker." "Hey Vivi!! I saw what happened, and also Isha is always like that." said Yua. "Yeah yeah.. I know shes annoying, plus shes a PICK M-" Yua immediately covers her mouth before anyone could hear it.

"Yua and Vivi, go inside the classroom. I'm about to teach the new topic today." "Okay Ma'am, we're sorry." said Yua and Vivi.

(They both went inside the classroom)

Vivienne leans into Vivi's ear to whisper something to her. "Hey Vivi.. Is it me or is there something odd about Jiu and Isha?" "Oh both of them.. Yeah I think they're dating but doesn't Isha date Vincent?"

"I don't know..but Isha and Jiu were holding hands yesterday." when the teacher entered, they both went silent but Vivienne was just getting pissed off with Isha and Jiu.

Vivi overheard Jiu and Isha saying something about going to the backyard in school and go to Jiu's house. Someone then interrupted Jiu and Isha from talking too much. "Stop talking guys. And Isha you're already with someone." said Harley.

"Harley, you better not interrupt us too because its our plan not yours!" Isha punches Harley right through her cheekbones which made her cheekbones bleed.

After a few seconds, she suddenly passed out on the floor, making a deprived face.

"I.. NO WAIT I'M SORRY!!" said Isha. "ISHA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!" said the teacher. "I- I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUNCH HER THAT HARD!". Vivi immediately went near to Harley's pale body and looked at her with soar and deep eyes. "Isha, literally in the middle of the class? You're crazy." said Vivi.

Harley then got carried to the clinic just for her own good and just for her to rest. But Vivi didn't worry at all for Harley because she knew that Harley just fainted. Vivi then went back to her seat and she wondered what was going on in the 2nd day of class.

(Time Skip in Recess)

When Yua, Essa, and Vivi went to the clinic, Harley opened one eye and her VISION was very blurry. "Hello..? Is that you guys?" said Harley in a painful tone. "Yes its Me, Yua, and Essa. Don't worry, we're here for you." Vivi once again left them and saw Jiu and Isha walking with eachother.

"Jiu, I'm just using Vincent for love and money so any day we could date soon." said Isha. Vivi spied on them both and she was shocked on what she said. "Ahh thats great honey, we'll date soon I promise. I'll do everything for you just to make you happy and you better dump that stupid bitch soon because you deserve me, not him." said Jiu.

Vivienne then caught Vivi spying on them and Vivienne patted on her shoulders."Gosh Vivienne what are you doing here?" "Now I should be asking you THAT question. What are you doing?" "I'm just spying on them both since they seemed very sus during class. Wanna join?" "Yeah sure why not, I like doing that too."

When they both spied on them, Vivienne accidentally stepped on a noisy item that attracts them both from getting caught but before they could get caught, Vivi pulled Vivienne in a dark room. "GOSH WHAT THE FUCK WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT" said Vivi. "Well atleast we're lucky though. Lets catch up to them." They both continued to spy on them both but when they catched up to them, they then saw Jiu and Isha kissing in the sides of the bus.

"Oh god damn what the fuck." Vivienne took a screenshot of them both just to gossip with it with Vivi and the others. Isha then let out a loud groan because of a sudden hickey she got because of Jiu. "Honey, hopefully nobody will find out that we will make out after school in my house" said Jiu. "Eww what the shit, they're both so disgusting. Aren't they still young??" said Vivi. "Don't worry Vivi, I got their voices recorded, but I'm surely not showing it to the Teacher nor sending the voice message to her."

When Vivi and Vivienne went back to the classroom, they finally saw Harley healed and healthy. Well she did take her medicine though. Vivi and Vivienne then went near to Valerie and Zyy."Hey guys, I got some tea to spill. And I wanna gossip." "Well Vivienne, thats odd, you wouldn't gossip in the 2nd day of school right?" "Nahh, you ain't fuckin' right Yua. She like gossips in her old school too." said Vivi in a weird way.

Vivienne then showed them screenshots and made them listen to the voice recorder where they were talking about some shit and stuff. "Uhm Vivienne, should we show this to Yua too? I mean she's also part of our group too.." said Valerie. "Well obviously why wouldn't I?" "Yeah no shit guys, I heard the conversation and I also don't like Isha too." said Yua. "YEAH NO THERES NO WAY YOU ALSO HEARD US.." "I always hear everything, I ain't deaf and blind like you Vivi so shut the fuck up. (In a sarcastic way)." said Yua.

"Stop yapping and cursing yall.. Its still day 2 of this school year 😭" said Zyy. They then started to gossip about some shit and they then planned on making a gossip group. "Guys, why don't we use our middle initial to make a group name?" they all agreed on Vivienne's smart idea and told their middle initials. Zyy's middle Initial is J, Yua is A(1), Vivi is P, Valerie is E, and lastly the leaders middle initial or should i say Vivienne's middle initial is A(2). When they talked about their middle initial, their middle initials turned to a group name which is JAPEA CAMERAS.

And this is where the story starts. They have now code names, which are Butterfly (Vivienne), Vision (Vivi), Zyy/Zia (Avocado), Valerie (Val/Valentine), and lastly Yua (Yema). Would their journey as a 5 membered group go well? Well lets look forward into the future.

I JUST NOTICED SINCE THIS HAD LOTS OF INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGES AND SOME MAKING OUT, AND VIOLENCE I CAN MAKE THIS A MATURED STORY ALTHOUGH ALL THE CHARACTERS HERE ARE PRETTY YOUNG IRL 😭

(I deeply apologize for not making this story matured before i could make this, I never thought of it.)