JC! 5|Stalking (⚠️)

(Daily reminder that this chapter has little smut or idk🔥)

Vivi welcomes 4 of them and asked them a question. "Hey guys how was the exam?" "Well Vivi, the exam was actually cancelled and moved to another date but we don't know yet." said Vivienne.

"Vivi, why exactly do you want us to come to your house?" Valerie questioned. "Well its because, you guys already know that Italy and Yolanda made out already?"

They all nodded their heads. "Well to be exact, they're making out, AGAIN." "So is this the reason why you want us to come to your house?" "Well Yua, yes thats exactly my point but we'll do more here than you think."

Yua was just neutral and didn't know what to say but just say nothing. They all went upstairs in Vivi's bedroom and saw millions of mess in her bedroom and it was filled with binders, albums, and sleeves for her 'K-pop' type of thing.

Zyy sighs,"Is this really how messy your room is Vivi?" "Well yeah... Ignore it anyway, I'll fix it when you guys leave."

They all saw Isha walking in Jiu's doorstep.

(Isha's POV/Point of View)

"Hello Jiu?? I'm here already!!" Isha rings the doorbell and Jiu opened the door. "I honestly thought you wouldn't come, my parents are out of town today so Darling don't worry." "Oh how kind of you Honey." Isha replied.

"Vivi, you were right. THEY WERE PLANNING TO GO TO THEIR HOUS-" Vivi covered Valerie's mouth. "Stop mumbling as I cover your mouth, and don't shout. They might hear us you dumb bitch." Valerie apologized and continues to look at them both.

They all saw Isha and Jiu sitting on the couch but Jiu began to carry Isha upstairs in the 2nd floor of their house.

"Naww.. Don't tell me they gon make out as planned." said Yua silently.

Vivienne went outside Vivi's house and went near to Jiu's backyard. "Guys what's Butterfly doing there?" Zyy asked curiously. But Vivi replied "I think she's just trying to scare them and make Italy go home."

They all saw Jiu slowly unbuttoning Isha's blouse as he pinned Isha to the bed. Jiu's windows were open. "Yolanda is dumb as fuck for not closing em' windows, like huh??"

As soon as Jiu unbuttoned her blouse, Jiu started taking his pants off as Isha saw everything from him. "UHM ARE WE A PERVERT FOR STALKING THEM??" said Zyy. "This is a crime omg, I'm absolutely terrified and traumatized." Yua was traumatized and wanted bleach in her eyes.

Meanwhile with Vivienne..

Vivienne climbed inside his backyard and saw a dog. "Oh fuck.. I wasn't expecting a dog inside a cage hmm?" the dog started to bark at Vivienne and the dog randomly came out the cage. "OH SHIT I WASN'T EXPECTING THATT!!!"

Vivienne got chased by a dog and she fell on the grass. Gladly the dog couldn't find her since she was covered in grass.

(Jiu and Isha's POV)

"This is our 2nd time Honey, so hopefully this goes well this time." Jiu started thrusting in Isha's ass as Jiu slapped Isha's ass as Isha started to Moan every thrust Jiu does.

Vivienne heard very loud moans from up above and wasn't satisfied with it. "Ermm... What the actual fuck." she was disgusted and saw Jiu's wallet inside the house in the 1st floor. She was planning on getting it but she was still in the backyard. "I can't enter this house oh my fucking gosh, I'll probably have to call Valentine for help."

Vivienne contacted Valerie and Valerie picked it up. "Hello Valerie???" "Uhmm hi Butterfly, what are you even doing there??" "I'm planning on stealing his wallet." "Thats lame, what about you make Italy and Yolanda break up??" "Oh yeah shit, good idea girl." "Anyway, theres a vent in his house where you could go in the 1st floor but its in the garage.. You're lucky the garage isn't that closed though." "Alright thanks for the help Valentine, I'll go to his garage now."

Yua recorded everything about Isha and Yolanda and her face was in EXTREME disgust. "I can't take it anymore I'm gonna shit tears seeing this Vision." said Yua. "Its for your own good Yema, your phone is still 97% so risk it." Vivi started laughing.

(With Isha and Jiu)

Jiu started to thrust more on Isha and her climax was about to hit soon. "Mm~.. I can't take it anymore H-Honey!!" Isha couldn't take it anymore and Jiu was about to hit her spot. "I'm close there darling, just wait we'll end there."

Meanwhile with Vivienne, she heard everything since Jiu's house wasn't sound proof. "Ew they both disgusting as fuck." After a few minutes, Jiu finally hit Isha's spot and she started cumming. "Well bed sheets better be changed huh?" "Gosh my ass was hurting."

"Yema, stop recording now, Their done." Vivi started laughing as Yua's face was filled with disgust. When Vivienne successfully entered his house, she saw Jiu's phone on the table and grabbed it. "Damn.. It has no password nor code, I'm pretty lucky huh.." since Vivienne had an alt account, before she could've went inside his house, she chatted Jiu's account using her alt account to fake pretend as his Girlfriend.

(The text)

arikaa_.

arikaa_.
Hi babeee ❤️❤️ Love you!!! Sending lots of love. You better dump Isha soon.

jiuuuz
Of course baby!! Love you too, I will dump her soon. I promise. ❤️

Vivienne was satisfied with her plan on making them break up but wishing Isha to see the text message. Before they could both go downstairs, Vivienne went out of their house and went back to Vivi's house.

"I'm gonna go now Honey!! Bye!" before Isha could go home she saw the text message of another girl talking to him. "UHM JIU? EXCUSE ME?" "Darling, you don't call me Jiu anymore?? Whats wrong?" "STOP CALLING ME DARLING! I KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE UP TO!" Jiu saw the text message and informed Isha that he wasn't talking behind her back. "But Darling.. I didn't talk behind your back?? I didn't chat this to her and I don't even know her."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIU!! NO MORE LYING, NO MORE ACTING INNOCENT, THEREFORE WE ARE OVER!!" "BUT ISHA WAI-" Before Jiu could say a word, Isha locked the door infront of her face and she ran home crying and sniffling.

"There you go guys, Mission accomplished! " said Vivi. Vivienne was outside the house and knocked at Vivi's house. "Vivi open up!!" "Alright hold on!!" Vivi went downstairs and opened the door.

"Well Val, & Avocado... Lets go home along with Butterfly??" said Yua. "Yeah sure, I already know Butterfly is going home anyway." Zyy responded. 3 of them went downstairs and Vivienne asked them 3 to go home and they all agreed.

They all said their goodbyes to Vivi and went home. It was a terrific day today but atleast they get to have more gossips about them.

- End of Chapter 5 -

I HONESTLY DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE, I'LL MAKE THE CHAPTER 6 BETTER 😔😔😔 #peace