JC! 6|Falling Apart (👀)

(This chapter is about Isha and Jiu's break up last chapter)

It was Isha and Jiu's break up yesterday, because of a plan Japea Cameras made. It was a smart plan for Japea Cameras but Isha starts on getting the wrong idea on getting another boyfriend. She was secretly getting called as a slut by Vivienne, Vivi, Zyy, Yua, and Valerie. But little did Isha did not know is that she could get into discipline and can get expelled and can never come back to the school any soon.

(At school)

Vivienne opened the door and the door was still creaking from this day. "This door didn't recover yet huh?? Ever since I entered here." Vivienne placed her bag on the side of her arm chair and saw Isha and Jiu separating.

Seemed like their plan worked yesterday, not surprising though since they have a love hate relationship. She started laughing as they separated and saw Vivi walking in the corridors. "Hey Vivi!!" "Oh hi Vivienne, our plan really did work yesterday huh?" "Oh yes it did."

Isha and Jiu were arguing inside the classroom and they both heard it. But Zyy came to them both being a little bit late. "I was almost late!! Gosh.." "Well that was your ease Avocado.. Isha and Jiu are arguing right now." said Vivienne "Well seems like a mission accomplished!" Zyy replied.

(Isha and Jiu's point of view)

"I LITERALLY FUCKING HATE YOU JIU!! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ARIKA??? HUH? WHO IS SHE?" Isha threw the pencil case at Jiu. "Please Isha.. I can explai-" "NO MORE EXPLANATIONS AND NO MORE EXCUSES!! THATS FINAL. WE-ARE-OVER." Isha ran outside the classroom being upset.

Seemed like Isha got 2 ex's but that wasn't expected... She had more ex's than expected. Isha was in a bad mood and Vivi giggled silently at her. Suddenly Vivienne said a word to Zyy and Vivi."She's literally a slut. Like a man craver.. Ew." "Biggest ick of her not gonna lie ❤️" said Vivi.

3 of them went inside the classroom seeing Derek in the face of disgust. Vivi asked him, "Why do you seem to be disgusted Derek??" "Uhm Isha was purposely about to kiss me and i felt uncomfortable.." "Ohh... Ermm." 3 of them were disgusted about what she said but Zyy said something too. "Wouldn't she be ashamed though?? But thats a shame that she broke up with Jiu yesterday."

"How would you know that they broke up yesterday?? It wasn't even mentioned yet." Derek was curious and confused about how they know already. "Well uhm thats because we know.. Vivi told us, right Vivi??" Vivienne said it in the most lying tongue way. "WHAT?- Actually no I mean yeahh, I told them. Since I'm pretty near to Jiu's house."

Vivienne dragged Vivi to a corner and whispered. "Girl, we almsot got caught by that damn Dildo. Just remember Vivi, nobody can know about this." Vivienne walks away from Vivi and Derek was just staring at Vivi as if he was curious.

"Derek no need to look at me like that with a weird face."

"Sorry class pres.." Derek was embarassed after he did that non-thoughtful face.

(Time passes by and it is now Lunch time)

When it was Lunch time, Of course it was expected.. Vivi, Yua, and Essa ate lunch together. The other Japea members would most likely eat somewhere comfortable of peaceful to eat in.

Suddenly after a few minutes, a sudden noise from Essa's mouth came out and broke the silence. "So guys.. Tomorrows the final exam we got. Who's ready?" Essa said it very hyper.

Yua and Vivi with nothing because they both weren't ready. "Well uhm Es.. We ain't really ready tomorrow because for sure my mom will make me study for pure torture you know??" said Vivi. Yua then saw Isha, Edward, and Shawn eating together.

But Isha was the only girl there. She was acting like a pick me who craves for attention who is a slut who clearly doesn't act like a natural human being. But Jiu was just looking at Isha and 2 of them with jealousy. He couldn't really take it anymore.

Jiu's hands formed into a fist as if he wanted to punch both of them and dominate Isha and her his own gf again. "Jiu is a weird type of boyfriend to Isha huh.." said Yua. "Yua, don't look at those loosers, they're nothing like us, right Vivi?" "Essa.. Don't say things like that, you know you're literally the kindest in the classroom."

Well Vivi wanted to agree with Essa but she just couldn't. She was afraid of her reputation getting destroyed. Valerie and Zyy went near to 3 of them and wanted to talk to them both.

Valerie cuts them 3 with their conversation and said a word."Ayy guys!! Howdy, whats up guys?"

"The sky, why wouldn't be there something up there?" said Vivi meaningfully. "You dumb bitch, It's a greeting." "I know, I know Valerie.. I'm just spitting facts you know'?"

Since all of them were done eating their meal during lunch time, they all went to the library to chill and read books. But they all saw Vivienne sleeping inside the library. "Guys lets not disturb her." said Zyy. "Guys I'm actually not sleeping, I'm just resting here since its pretty comfy.. I could sleep here forever." "Yeah, We all know you love sleeping Viv no. 1."

But once again they saw Isha acting like an attention seeker to 2 of them and they were really expressionless while looking at her. While Essa was just smiling at them three. But meanwhile, Jiu was staring at them furiously."Oh look at that mad fox there. Shiver me timbers." Vivi said it jokingly.

"Shut the fuck up Vivi! I can hear you clearly." "You also shut the fuck up Jiu, I'm your class president." Jiu rolled his eyes on Vivi because he was furious with her.

"Damn whats up with his problem.. I'm just trying to rest here with this pillow."

The library was about to close soon since it was almost the end of lunch. It was clearly 12:40 PM in Noon. So they spent their time studying and reading their books in the library in order not to waste their time trash talking about what happened yesterday.

HI GUYSSS I'M SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT, I WAS REALLY LAZY ON MAKING THIS AND THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY MUCH BORING THAN CHAPTER 5..FORGIVE ME PLS

Word count: 1097