JC! 8|Guilty (🗣️, 💢)

(2nd period of exam)

When all of them went back inside the classroom, Valerie and Zyy went to another grade secretly to find out which grade Jake is in.

"Zyy, we're definitely doomed once we get inside the classroom yk?"
"This is worth it than answering our exams though.. Our exams be hard as fuck."

As they got into that one grade, they looked into the paper outside the door.

"Val, you think this is the correct grade??"
"I guess so.. It has Jake in it."

"We have like multiple Jakes in this school!! Should we chat Vision for this?"
"Yeah... You have a phone so uhm." said Valerie.

vivi_.vision

zyycado
Hey Vivi, I know you're already answering but whats Jake's full name?

vivi_.vision
Ohh.. It's Jake ______
(NOT EXPOSING HIS REAL NAME SINCE IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR EXPOSING SOMEONES INFO/TMI)

zyycado
Thanks Vision, we'll be in the classroom in a minute.

(End of chat)

"Alright Zyy, we gotta hurry up. Take a selfie of his name!!"
"Alr, Done! COME ON LETS GO TO THE CLASSROOM, WE'RE 5 MINS LATE!!"

Valerie and Zyy ran to the classroom and once they entered, the teacher was absolutely furious at them.

"WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS BOTH SO LONG?!" said the Class Adviser.
"Sorry ma'am.. Me and Zyy were pretty late and we thought it was still recess."

"NO SORRIES, BOTH OF YOU GUYS GO OUTSIDE AND ANSWER YOUR TEST PAPERS, OUT. SIDE."

Zyy and Valerie grabbed their test papers and went outside.

(Vivienne's POV)
While she was answering her exam, she was bothered by something.
She saw Isha holding a paper that looked like a love letter

" Oh for sure, it's obvious that she's looking at a love letter 'Faliure' (Jake's code name) gave her."
Isha glared at Vivienne and Vivienne looked back on her test paper.

(Meanwhile, with Zyy and Valerie)

"Well uhm Avocado.. Atleast we got a few info about Failure."
"Valentine, no gossiping right now. This exam is shit." she said it sarcastically.

They both just chilled in the corridors as they were answering but Jake went past them.
"Lmao, losers. Hopefully you guys fail!" said Jake.
"What did we even do to you?"

"Nothing, but you guys look like dead ass racoons who's staying in the corridors!!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP JAKE, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE FAILURE OF THIS STUPID ASS SCHOOL AND YOU'RE DUMB AS FUCK FOR DATING THAT BITCH!!"

"Whoa..Whoa.. No need to take your anger out Zyy.."
"Whatever you ugly raccoons, hopefully you guys won't pass the exam, TOODLES!!"

"Ew, why is his name even Jake.. Royale High wannabe Jake!! Royale High Jake is better."
"Alright Zyy.. Stop yapping now.. We need to finish this immediately so that we can get inside the classroom."

(Time passes by and Day 1 of Exam finishes)

(Vivienne's POV)
Vivienne was walking with Vivi & Zyy as they both saw Isha being a weirdo towards the other boys.