seven

Chang mansion in korea

Ji cheng pov

Theerapanyakul head is getting married tomorrow also i need help from korn Theerapanyakul to find my son and my only heir. Everyone thought i don't care about him even my wife too. I love him and care for him alot. I thought being cold and stern to him would make him strong and successfull.
I know what i did to him isn't rational and i can't justify it. Even my father was like this being born to this world our mind work like this and we need to be strong to overcome what this world throw into us. That's why i ignored him. I thought i did my best and give him what he wanted. But what he needed really was my love and affection to him. He was soft and kind and enemy's could have manipulated him because of it. Now i wish i could turn back in time and be the father he deserves.if i find him i will beg him to come back to us. My love who lost her entire world that has been our son will be finally be
happy.

Bo ah pov

My son. My baby where is he it's been six years. A mother can never be at peace if she dose'nt know where her children might be. I love him so much that i made his fav food everyday and waited for him at night until i fallen asleep waiting. It's been my routine for past six years. I wish he would come back to me to us. His pa regretted what he did i know he loved him as much as i did.

tomorrow is Theerapanyakul head's marriage. We need to go as we are the most powerful mafia in asia and europe. Korn Theerapanyakul former head of Theerapanyakul family invited us there in respect of us. My love said that he will ask the Theerapanyakul head to help us find my boy.

Ji cheng : jagiya, come let's head into our jet.

Bo ah : where will be us staying meanwhile?

Ji cheng: korn invited us to stay in the main family mansion but i thought they need their privacy and i replied we are living in our guest mansion in bangkok.

Bo ah : what did you offer them in exchange of finding him

Ji cheng : an allience in capturing italians and he said he will say after thinking the other favour.

Bo ah : i know it's important we are getting their help for finding him but try to be careful.

Ji cheng: honey if our son is here somewhere we need their help too that's why i am honest with them we did try to find him and even searched a lot of countries but one of my spy told me that it's his dream to visit Thailand as this is your mom and dad's birthplace. And you know our ji han is stubborn and refuse to contact us. I think he changed his name and identity it's the only way he could escape from us.

Bo ah : anyway we need to visit my parents too. We never reach out to them either.

Ji cheng : i know they are mad about having a mafia as son in law. But they disowned you practically though.

Bo ah : we can atleast visit them right.

Ji cheng : we will