fourteen 🔞

At Theerapanyakul mansion

Kinn and porshe came back after watching a movie and eating dinner outside.they both enjoyed their time together.

Kinn: the weather today was nice. Isn't it?

Porshe :sure,it is.you don't have to be shy, you know.

Kinn :what?

Porshe :you can kiss me. I know you want to do it.

Kinn:can i

Porshe :you can

Mature scene warning

Kinn kissed porshe gently and porshe responded by giving kinn access to his mouth.porshe felt kinn's tongue invade his mouth.kinn swirled his tongue inside porshe's mouth and then pulled away.

Kinn: i can't control my desire for you porshe. Will you gave me your consent? If you don't want to continue i can take care of myself. You need to think carefully love.

Porshe : we can continue kinn. I gave you my consent.

Kinn again kissed porshe and porshe returned his kiss enthusiastically. Porshe moaned when kinn began to trail his lips along porshe's jaw and neck. Kinn gently bit and sucked porshe's nipples earning a gasp from porshe.porshe slowly began to unbutton his shirt and kinn placed his hand beneath porshe pulling him to a warm hug. The rest of the clothes following falled into the corner of the room. They both were panting and breathing heavily as they began to kiss once again.
Kinn then began to nip at his thighs kissing and sucking gently leaving hickeys as the proof of their coupling.
Then porshe did the unexpected he sucked kinn's neck and got into his knees and hold the erection of kinn which is standing tall and proud and put into his mouth and began to suck fastly so much that kinn exploded in his mouth.
Porshe : kinn i need you. I need you in me now.

Kinn: yes my love.

Porshe gasp as kinn grabs him by his legs and spread them to his side and porshe moaned when he felt kinn positioning at his entrance after lubing.kinn began to enter his hole slowly and porshe groaned in slight pain.

Kinn: it'll go after some time my love. By then you'll be screaming in pleasure.
Kinn felt his body's desire to lose control. But he didn't want to hurt porshe.
When he entered porshe all kinn could was oh fuck he is so tight.porshe's eyes rolled  back in pleasure.kinn got into his hole fully and began to move inside slowly at first.porshe's hole was squeezing him.kinn held porshe and began thrusting his hips against porshe's prostate fast and harder. Porshe howled in pleasure drooling himself and flushed against kinn. Kinn can't help but think porshe cute then. Kinn sucked porshe's nipple as he thrust in and out fast hitting against porshe's prostate and kinn came inside porshe groaning. Porshe felt kinn's seeds flow from his hole as he blushed looking at kinn's face. And kinn and porshe tiredly gone to sleep after their activities.

Meanwhile

Khun : i won't let you go pete hu hu hu😭😭😭, I'll buy an entire mansion for you. Don't leave me with these idiots😭😭😭😭😭. How come suddenly you have parents that seperate us.

Pete : i have to go khun no. My pa apologized to me and what then i did was foolish. My pa and ma is waiting for me so i need to go. I came here to say goodbye to all.

Pete pov

I couldn't say that to vegas. I thought i could confess to him before i go. He didn't even come here.
  Maybe we won't meet after this day. My pa and ma will probably try to set me up with their friends' son. Afterall i like my life to spend quietly. After marriage i would like to raise my children by myself. Maybe lot of people will think bad of my choice but it's my wish. Living peacefully with my loved once. I thought vegas also liked me but he didn't come here so my hope got crushed. 😑

Pete : I'll go tomorrow morning only khun no, don't stomp your feet repeatedly you'll get hurt.

Khun : pete don't go 😭😭😭. Pete?but your name isn't pete though. What was it?

Arm : it's ji han Khun no.

Khun : ji han, pete, ji han, pete.

Pete : stop it khun no. My ears  are hurt by your loud voice. You can call me hannie. 🙂

Khun :hannie 😐. Then I'll call you hannie 😁😁😁😁😁.