eighteen

Macau pov

Oh the boring period is over now 😁 let's get some coffee from cafeteria then.

Macau saw a croud in cafeteria when he walked into there.

Chay pov

It's embrassing. Kim just proposed infront of everyone after i blocked him in wechat. I know it's his idea to pressuring me into becoming his boyfriend as they support him for his looks and being popular in our university .

Kim pov

Now let's see how can he escape from me 🌚. Even if he rejects me he can't date now cause the students in this university know i am a Theerapanyakul and is scared of me.

Kim : porchay i like you, will you go out with me for a date.

Porchay :i  don't think so. I am sorry to reject you but i don't like you.

Kim tried to grab porchay as he tried to leave the situation, but macau stopped him.

Macau : yo, cousin. He said that he don't want to go on a date with you then why are you forcing him?

Chay : cau don't. He is not worth it, let's go.

Flashback

After porshe's and kinn's wedding macau and chay hung out and befriended each other. Macau and chay is crushing on each other but oblivious to the other's feeling.

Macau and chay entered an empty corridor and suddenly macau pinned chay into the wall behind him.

Macau : you, don't have to be look beautiful this much because of your beauty kim tried to steal you from me!!!!. Tell me that you're mine🙂.

Chay : i was wondering when were you gonna propose me 😐. And i thought you'll propose me with a rose and ask me to be your boyfriend. And you 😑 you without proposing me said that iam yours? When?

Macau: i was just jealous of kim. Iam sorry. I'll propose you tomorrow with a lot of roses and chocolates.
Are you mad at me love?

Chay : it's okay, because i like you I'll forgive you for your assumption. 😂

Macau : I'll take you on a date then.

Chay : hm. That's nice.

Macau and chay visited a zoo and they had a lot of fun. Chay fell in love with macau once again when he asked porchay's father to court porchay. 🙂